Hello world!

Hi! My real name is Lily, but I decided to spice things up for my Terraria name by naming my character Lillika. Calling me either one works! ^^

I’m still fairly new to Terraria, but the reason I decided to join this server was because it felt a bit lonely and barren playing alone. I am a bit of a noob when it comes to this game, so I hope you’ll be patient with me lol :sweat_smile:

In addition to Terraria, I also enjoy drawing and Nintendo content (Especially Star Fox!) Looking forward to meeting you all! :smile:

8 Likes

helo lily, and welcome to the forums and the server!

I assume the title is a reference to a common coding greeting, noice.

6 Likes

Thank you! And yep, that was a coding reference! I’m not much of a programmer, but I still thought it would suit the purpose of this post well so…

6 Likes

Hello art genius

7 Likes

Hello there!

I was going to say something clever about not being sure if you’re just an AI or something, due to that title, but Nate beat me to it, so I guess I have to ask the customary new member questions or something like that.

Would you rather fight 10 duck sized horses or 1 horse sized duck?

5 Likes

Ooo! That’s a tricky one! I think I’d prefer fighting one horse sized duck because ducks tend to not be as strong or feisty as horses. Besides, I think it would be quite difficult to keep track of a bunch of tiny horses charging at you! :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Ok, now here’s a change to it:
What if instead of a horse-sized duck, it was a horse-sized goose? Would you have the same answer?

Edit: I got really bored, so I made a picture depicting this thread.

5 Likes

Hmm… Geese can be far more aggressive than ducks (Have you seen the way they hiss at each other like emo middle schoolers?), so I think I’ll change my answer to geese sized horses now lol Great drawing, by the way!

5 Likes

Oh dont even get me started on the dogs down here… I have lost many, many things because of them…

5 Likes

lol I dont like dogs either, mainly because I got bitten by one completely unprovoked when I was four…
then I got over my fear and I was training my neighbor’s dog, then it randomly attacked me and tried to bite my throat… yeah… fun.

Brighter thoughts. @Lillika, do you like pie or cake better?

4 Likes

I can definitely see why you’d be scared of dogs because of those experiences. My doggo is a sweetheart, but he got attacked by an off-leash pitbull at a park once and got injured very badly. There are definitely some scary dogs out there, but I suppose the same could be said for humans and all species.

Cake no contest! :cake:

5 Likes

I personally would prefer pie. Some cakes have too much annoying icing

5 Likes

Bah! The icing is the best part! :yum:

4 Likes

cout<<“Hello there!”<<endl;
:praise:

5 Likes

speaking of, where is borkus (the “bone stealer”)

3 Likes

welcome to the server
well, if you are going to play surv, i will warn you some things.

every friday, 5 PM the server resets, that means you will lose your progress, and the world will be completely regenerated to how it was before being modified.

i recommend you to join after the reset, because its easier to progress on that time.
also, the bosses on survival are: Master mode, and are buffed depending on how many players there are on the server.

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.