Hello! Just Need a Few Pictures

Alright, so I can’t go ingame, first off. You probably know that. As such, I can’t get pictures of Zombies maps. As such, I need somebody else to get the pictures for me…

sigh…

Alright, so I kinda need a picture of the following maps, in exchange for 0.1 credits each. Is the Transfer option working? If not, you’ll have to initiate the trade. Anyway, yeah…
(I can lower/raise the reward depending on how difficult the picture was to get, lol)

(more to come)

8 Likes

I have got 4 out of the 7 so far. If noone else responds to this post ill do the others but here are the four that i got
Unholy affliction

Also whilst doing this i found a hidden chest so here it is lol

Inferno Battlefield

Bewitched

Mystic library

And that is all for now
If you have any problems with the photos just say and i will try to sort them.
Also am i getting 0.4 credits for this?

2 Likes

Here you go
also you dont need to sell me your soul lol (aka Don’t give me credits)

Image spam

4 Likes

No issues at all! From now on I’d just prefer a picture of the spawning area, but these are all great :+1:

You’ll be getting 0.4 credits, correct. Thanks a ton!

Ready when you send the trade (I can send if you’re poor)

5 Likes

oh, thanks! ya sure ya don’t want the credits? I’ve got a few of them, and I can’t use them (lol)

4 Likes

Thanks to y’all, I got all the photos for the upcoming weeks’ batch of Zombie Map Themes!

:tada:

thanks guys lol

8 Likes

when I get on I’ll send an image of the spawn of wrong dimension okay? or do you want a specific location like the village

5 Likes

I already released the wrong dimension video, so i dont need the picture

thanks for the offer, though

i’ve already got all the requested pictures, you’ll know when there’s a new batch when I list them in the OP and bump the post

5 Likes