Hello! I'm Corrilar

Online friends sometimes refer to me as “Corr” cuz it’s simpler and I kinda dig it, but I don’t mind what you use really.

I’ve played Terraria for a little over 1300 hours so far, (mostly building). My brother originally got me into this game back when Wall of Flesh was Endgame Boss, and we still play off and on together occasionally, but I’m looking to expand my experience. Other than having a friend host a map, I really don’t have much experience in Multiplayer Servers, or really anything beyond un-modded vanilla content.

My goal really, is just to play with more people. I only have like two friends who even like playing Terraria but only ever get on once a week. I’m not into starting drama, topping charts or winning popularity contests. Just to play Terraria with cool folks and maybe make new friends!

3 Likes

welcome to the server, you should start by reading uh, the guidelines and the rules… oh well have a nice day

3 Likes

¡ɥɐʎ ʇǝǝɯ oʇ ǝɔıN ˙n⅁ıǝ⋊ sı ǝɯɐu ǝɯɐɓ uı ʎɯ 'ɹǝʌɹǝs ǝɥʇ oʇ ǝɯoɔlǝM ¡ollɐH

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.