As you’ve probably already noticed, survival has received a custom world for the duration of this reset.
The changes include:
- Spider walls covering the world
- The cavern level being painted with shadow paint (dungeon excepted).
- Explosive traps are slightly more common and can be found in places where they usually can’t be found.
- Certain items can’t be obtained from their respective chests and must be obtained in a different way.
- Shadow painted antlion larvae are very scarcely scattered throughout the caverns.
- Bee larvae can be rarely found outside of hives in the jungle.
- Certain drunk world features apply, but the base world gen itself is not drunk.