Halloween Events

Happy (almost) Halloween, Dark-Gamers!

To celebrate the holidays, Rofle has asked me to devise a server-wide event for Halloween. I have divided the festivities into three different events- A Gauntlet-style competition, a Building competition, and a PvP competition. However, note that the Gauntlet-style and Building events are very related to each other. This will be explained in the Event descriptions.

First and Second Events: Gauntlet and Building

Location and Time
You start at a ‘base.’ This base has 13 teleporters inside it, each of which goes to a different challenge room. When you are content with your building materials, you may build at a designated building area- there will be another teleporter, marked specifically for this purpose. This competition will start from 12:00 AM GMT and at at 11:59 PM GMT, October 31st.

Information
This competition starts at a home base. You go to each challenge room, in whatever order you wish, collecting building materials. There are also five Candy Corns hidden in some of the challenge rooms, in chests that are harder to get to than the building material chests. I will be judging the buildings, and they should be Halloween-themed. Each Candy Corn can be turned in to me for 1.00 Credit.

Joining
To join, reply in this thread saying “I would like to compete in the Building and Gauntlet competition.” There will be a max of 15 people.

Rules
1. You may use no commands during the competition. You may also have no items when you start. None. I will disqualify anybody found to be cheating.

2. At the chest portion of each challenge room, there will be a sign. You must write your name on it when you get there so that I can tell who has been where.

3.You may only have ONE Candy Corn.

4.You may only obtain the building materials from each chest once.

Prizes
Each Candy Corn may be turned in for 1.00 Credit.
The best building’s creator will get: One Inventory Upgrade, one Special Slot Upgrade, /buildmode, 1.00 Credit, and the Title “Builder God”
The second place winner will get: One Inventory Upgrade, one Special Slot Upgrade, 1.00 Credit, and /buildmode
The third place winner will get: One Inventory Upgrade, 1.00 Credit, and /buildmode
The fourth place winner will get: One Inventory Upgrade, 1.00 Credit
The fifth place winner will get: The Title “Spooky Builder”, 1.00 Credit

Third Competition- PvP

Location and Time
The competition will take place in STS’s Arena. It will take place from 10:00 PM to 11:00 PM GMT.

Information
You may start with nothing equipped or in your inventory, save for one Mana Flower (plain), one Bladed Glove (plain), one Bloody Machete (plain), and as many Super Mana Potions as you wish. In the chests scattered around the arena are the following: Spooky Armor, Stake Launcher, Stakes, Bat Scepter, Spooky Wings, Spooky Hook, Familiar Clothes, and Invisibility Potions. All of these items allowed- except the Mana Flower, Super Mana Potions, Invisibility Potions, and Familiar clothes- are those that can only be obtained during Halloween/Pumpkin Moons. Candy Corn Rifle and Jack o’ Lantern Launcher are not included and are not allowed.

Joining
To join this competition, reply in this thread stating “I would like to take place in the PvP Competition.” Up to 15 people may enter.

Rules
1. I will be overseeing the PvP contest personally. Each kill you score will be +1 point for you, and each death you take will be -1 point. So if Player A kills Player B, then Player A has 1 point, and Player B has -1 point.
2. No commands may be used, and you may only use the items allowed (must be gathered from chests, not using the /i or /item command.)
3. Be respectful. Please do not rage at another player.
4. Any ties will be settled via 1 on 1 fights.
5. If you break these rules, you will be disqualified.

Prizes
The player with the most points will get: One Inventory Upgrade, one Special Slot Upgrade, /heal, 1.00 Credit, and the Title “PVP Master”
The player with the second most points will get: One Inventory Upgrade, one Special Slot Upgrade, /heal, and 1.00 Credit
The player with the third most points will get: One Inventory Upgrade, /heal, and 1.00 Credit
The player with the fourth most points will get: One Inventory Upgrade, 1.00 Credit
The player with the fifth most points will get: 1.00 Credit, the Title “Spooky Fighter”

~Lilian

1 Like

I want to participate in event 1 and 2!

that’s build and gauntlet

1 Like

I would like to participate in 1 and 3. Which is building and pvp.

1 Like

I would like to take part in the PVP competition. :smiley: (# 3)

1 Like

I would love to partake in the PvP and the building competition. Count me in :smiley:

1 Like

I would like to participate in the PvP competition

1 Like

Current roster.

Building and Gauntlet (building requires some gauntlet, to get the materials.)
IcyWarrior
XxSlayerxXx
Crytex

PvP Competition
XxSlayerxXx
SpooderMan
Crytex
TheAwesomeAlien24

1 Like

I would like to take place in the PvP Competition

1 Like

With all due respect, I know I helped with this and stuff, but I wish to partake in all 3 events :3 I love building, I am a great PvPer and I’m starting to get good at the gauntlets. If you don’t want me in due to the fact that I helped with the wiring, that is fine.

1 Like

I would like to enter to the building/gauntlet, give me materials and their amounts, and I will produce a building.

1 Like

I would like to enter Building and Pvp

1 Like

Current roster.

Building and Gauntlet (building requires some gauntlet, to get the materials.)
IcyWarrior
XxSlayerxXx
Crytex
MrSandwich
ThePunisher
Raiko02

PvP Competition
XxSlayerxXx
SpooderMan
Crytex
TheAwesomeAlien24
5link5
MrSandwich
Raiku02

If anybody has any questions, post them here and I will answer. I know I'm not the best at explaining things, so my summaries above may not be the best.

Punisher- I'm not giving anyone the materials and their amounts. You have to go through the challenge rooms to get the materials. (I'm not telling people what is available.)

~Lilian
1 Like

That was meant to be an expression.

1 Like

Shhhh lemme be special. ;;

1 Like

Lily you already are special in your own special way x3

1 Like

Due to the world reset, the building of the parts of the event will have to be restarted. I am postponing this event exactly one week. The same rules and times will apply, just the dates are different. I apologize for the inconvenience.

1 Like

I can import them if you want.

2 Likes

That would definitely help. I could do my best to make the other rooms before tomorrow, but it will be close. All I need imported are three rooms. I’m also going to need a lengthy wiring from my event box to the world’s hell. I may also call upon somebody to help me build. Your call.

1 Like

Im always available! While I do have a big list of things I need to get finished, none except the 3v3 event are urgent. If you ever need Help Lily, I’m here

1 Like