Guys how do you make chlorophyte bars in survival mobile

I can’t make chlorophyte bars in mobile how do i fix it

4 Likes

It’s an issue with the server’s anticheat; to be succinct, since the crafting recipe was changed in 1.4.1 (PC only as of now), you can’t craft most bars in mobile. At all. The only fix as of now is to play on PC, since it’s the PC version that the anticheat is based on and checks for for crafting, etc, to my understanding.

5 Likes

Ok thanks :+1:

4 Likes

There is also this solution where you ask the PC gamers to craft those bars for you. I helped out someone last time in survival who had the same problem as you are. Crafted him Chloro bars and gave it to him, he crafted beetle armor outta that.

Just be careful of who you’re trustin tho. If im there you can ask me to craft it for you, or probably some other people you think you could trust. My in-game name is Shill btw.

4 Likes

Mobile is currently not officially supported in survival. The current recommendation is to get a PC player to craft anything that is unavailable to you as a mobile player. Mobile support will be considered when the majority of the anticheat issues for PC players have been solved, as it is unknown when the next mobile update will be, it may well get updated to the same version as PC before these issues have been fixed.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 minutes after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.