Greetings.I'm new here

Hi I’m new here. I’m glad to be here and spent times with you guys here and the server too. Right now I’ve only played zombies and I really wanna play survival but I have to wait to register. Anyways I wanted to play some survival with friends but none of my friends play terraria so I searched up the best terraria survival server and I found dark gaming and I joined. And when I joined I saw on right gamemodes and I though that there was survival and I saw a sing that says zombies and I go down and I was playing the zombies gamemode. It took me sometimes to figure out what the frick I was doing. Atlas I had fun and I look up and see survival but when I tried to join it Didn’t let me so I asked some players and a mod (I think he was one) big russ said I had to wait. And I wanted to see what would happened If I searched up dark gaming and that’s how I came here.
I play on mobile. I can’t use tmodloader.
I’m 9. I can’t be active that much. I’m bad at the game. I’m in class 6 (I’m in 6th grade)

10 Likes

Welcome to the server! Yeah, when the timer is up you will be able to successfully register and login. Just be patient, it is worth the wait. If you have any questions, feel free to ask myself or other members here, if we can’t answer it ourselves we can point you to someone who can.

Just as a note: Survival cycles last one week, and every Friday at 9:00 PM UST everything gets wiped (inventory, housing, progress, and the world seed is changed). Survival can be quite fast paced for beginners, but all skill levels are welcome. If survival seems like something you want to try, then by all means join us. Read the signs at spawn for useful info (warping, housing, permissions, etc.) and ask here (or in-game) if you need any tips to get started. Hope this helps.

7 Likes

You mean all players progress resets every week?also tomorrow is friday

5 Likes

True it resets

5 Likes

Big russ is the UST the right form? I’ve only seen PST OR UCT

5 Likes

@Big.Russ question alarm

5 Likes

¡ɥɐʎ ʇǝǝɯ oʇ ǝɔıN ˙n⅁ıǝ⋊ sı ǝɯɐu ǝɯɐɓ uı ʎɯ 'ɹǝʌɹǝs ǝɥʇ oʇ ǝɯoɔlǝM ¡ollɐH

Note: read it upside down

5 Likes

ʇɥɐuʞs ɟoɹ ʍǝןɔoɯıuƃ ɯǝ ɥǝɹǝ @TruleiMe-Keigu ı’ɯ ǝuɾoʎıuƃ ʇɥıs sǝɹʌǝɹ. ɐup ʇɥıs ɟoɹnɯ ʇoo. ɐןso ʍɥɐʇ ıs ʎonɹ ıu ƃɐɯǝ uɐɯǝ ɐƃɐıu? ɐןso ı sǝǝ ʇɥɐʇ n ɹ ɐ ɟɐu oɟ pɹ.sʇouǝ. ı ʍɐʇɔɥǝp ıʇ soɯǝʇıɯǝs qnʇ uoʇ ɟnןןʎ ʇɥonƃɥʇ. ɐuʎʍɐʎs ı usǝp ʇɥǝ ɹǝʌǝɹs nuo ɔɐɹp
Note: do the same.
Also will it be ok if I call you Senku Ishigami/Senku?

5 Likes

Yes all player progress is completely reset.

6 Likes

it resets in one hour

5 Likes

Today in ~1 hour it resets, which is the best time to hop on and start a survival cycle.

6 Likes

Uhm Senku is just a character that Inspired me. I’d rather you call me Kei or Keigu which is what most people call me.

Hope we meet soon.

5 Likes

Ok then kai

5 Likes

Its “Kei”. Anyways have fun on the server, and don’t fall of Bio clusters…

5 Likes

Ok then kei

4 Likes

Hello everyone. I am new here. Glad to be here. Peace!

6 Likes

welcome to the server

5 Likes

Hi guys, I’m new here. I’ve been on the Terraria DG server and it’s a lot of fun! I’ve tried multiple ‘dimensions’ but can’t really seem to play survival. Tried logging in and it still didn’t work. Is there anyone who can help?

5 Likes

welcome to dark gaming

4 Likes

DG has 6 dimensions and 1 “subdimensions”, Build, PVP, Survival, Gamemodes, PVE, Items and the subdimension Special Items, i don’t know much of why you can’t enter survival
when you are logged in, And on build, If you want to build outside sandbox, you need Crew.

5 Likes