Got banned for Godmode in survival But

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason
Link: Ban

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
I believe i didnt break any rules

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
No, because i was not hacking

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
I was wrongly banned, I was Playing Zombie Mode then i got into a map with a Guy who has Colored Name, the Guy with colored name noticed someone is on Godmode, meanwhile i was heading to the class chest:Native then theres some zombie in the way i jumped over them and i took the native class and i shot them dead I was browsing some chest then i noticed a Switch on the floor so i figured the guy with Colored name might know what it is, at that moment i saw him walk pass me so i quickly typed β€œHey Aelius what is this button for?” then i pointed my sword on the button then my phone was overheating cuz Im Using it while charging the phone got heated up and Closed the Terraria in 20second Timer (I never got to know what was the button for) then terraria got closed i abandoned the game and i decided to coom some rice now 8hours later i tried joining then Boom it told me i was banned

4 Likes

Are you sure your ban link is correct?

1 Like

Yes it is right, im trying to connect on server but it says Lost Connection Instead

1 Like

The ban link is somehow Old but i got banned yesterday :confused:

1 Like

I think i know what happened, my wifi IP got banned for this Ban
How did i know?
I tried joing using Mobile Data and i got in
Then i tried using wifi and it says the link
Now i think someone got banned using VPN

1 Like

Problem solved i rebooted my wifi and it worked

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.