Gooofffyyy augh 's Appeal

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason
Link: Ban

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
no i didn’t

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
no i do not because there was alot of people cursing at other people and cursing

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
because there was alot of other people cursing and using profanity in the server and he didn’t even look at them also i never used the profanity at anyone i used it when i was mad

3 Likes

That doesnt mean you should do that as well. If you see people violating rules, report them.

Here is a proof:

On all of these (there are so many that i decided to simply screenshot a folder with them, if needed, i can provide each screenshot individually or give links to them) you either curse or insult people.

On top of that, i gave you 2 warnings, and after my last one
there are at least 6 violations. You even reacted to it, but still continued doing that. How can you explain that behaviour?

I warned like 2 people as well, however, i didnt notice further violations by them

3 Likes

also is there anyway to get unbanned?

3 Likes

also i didn’t know their was a limit too cursing to much and i thought people cursing as much as me wouldn’t have me punished like them

3 Likes

if also big russ told me to stop cursing toward people

3 Likes

those are all not toward anyone

3 Likes

Yes.

Generally, you should not curse on this server. Also, again, please provide evidence of people cursing “as much as you”

Screenshots 1, 2, 3, 6, 8 are actually toward diff people.

3 Likes

if you need the evidence for the topic i have it on my ipad and smitee posted a topic on report a player

3 Likes

all those are not towards anyone except when i called wicked stupid but it has no curse words and the optic staff one is just me saying its pretty trash

3 Likes

1,2,3,6,8 are not towards anyone like some of those are not even me cursing at someone its just disrespecting them also deez shadow is an actual user

3 Likes

also i can’t really provide evidence because im banned but i do have one piece of evidence of someone cursing me out and calling me the n word

3 Likes

i dont remember that i actually use them towards people

3 Likes

I did not see that, only N word playe in survival

The problems are that you either use f word in different forms or insult another person

Okay, yes, still why do you disrespect in profane matter

Nothing stops you from looking through Phase

3 Likes

also i dont use profanity to disrespect anyone because i have already been warned by big russ to not use profanity at people

3 Likes

also i don’t think i called anyone like the n word or f you or anything

3 Likes

what is phase

3 Likes

However, rules state that:

It is to be used rarely if not aimed at anyone. Half of proofs are you using f word. Reminder: all evidence was collected throughout 3 days.

I mean that is the reason why i banned you after 9 violations, and not like 2 or 1.

Phase is basically in game chat but on website

3 Likes

oh thats what phase is

3 Likes

i didnt know it was supposed to be used rarely even tho i read the rule i dont think i remember or saw that part of the rules when i read it

3 Likes