Goodbye.

The time I have had on this server will be one that I won’t forget for a long time. But due to recent issues with my School and other problems I have decided to leave the server. I will miss you all, this adventure I have had on this server will never be forgotten I hope this server propers and becomes the best in Terraria and beyond. This community is one of the best out there and I hope the server grows even more than it has in its future. If you wish to stay in contact with me my steam name is Knight_Robokill. I have known many of you for a long time (MrSandwich, Spooder, Seraph) You have taught me so much over these years especially Rofle he was a great example of why I stuck around as long as I did… Before I joined this server you could’ve easily seen me just as a random player but from what I saw from the first day I joined I thought “Man these people on this server are amazing! I may just stick around longer” and ever since that day I never regretted it. Well this will be my final message to some of you so goodbye.

Those that will be missed-
Terrance
MrSandwich
Rofle
Lord Avery
A68
TheInfestr
Barbaccia
Lilian
ZzUltimatezZ
Unarmedbox
Mocab
and finally Summy

Best of luck,
Knight

(I may never come back so goodbye)

1 Like

i cri evry teim
rest in spaghetti never forgetti
no really though, I hope you sort out all the issues going on in your life so we can see you around more later ;-;

1 Like

Goodbye Knight, hope you come back one day, number one rule, try and come back…

1 Like

RIP Knight ;-;
Dont you ever think about forgetting us or this server.
Hope you get through all your troubles with your school and other things all well and fine.

1 Like

Goodbye Knight, I hope you figure life out ;-;

1 Like

Goodbye Knight! Have a good time, mate. Hope we see each other one day again.

1 Like

Latin - Venit tempus intermittere modis. Et revertentes suscipiat complexus.
English - The time has come to part ways. On the return, we will welcome you with open arms

May we meet again, brave knight. Now go, your chariot awaits.

1 Like

It saddens me to see you go ;-;
Hopefully we meet again in the future.

1 Like

Even though we never saw each other much, i’ll miss you. You were a good person throughout the times we saw each other. I hope you get your issues fixed out, and I also hope you’ll come back one day. I’m sure all of Dg that knew who you were would agree.

1 Like

Goodbye Sir Knight, Goodluck with the issues and stuff…I hope you can get that over with so that you can comeback early…
You are to be missed as a friend and as a Cool Dude… Goodbye once again ;(

1 Like

Goodbye Knight, you will be missed by all of DG…

1 Like