Giving money for murders

I noticed that the points are given for the NUMBER of hits on the enemy. The problem is that after 12-16 rounds, mobs die in 2-7 hits, and points are not farmed at all. I suggest giving points after 15-17 rounds for the killed mob, and not for the number of hits

Maps usually have more than one weapon chest, you can always keep a low damage weapon for farming. The point of rewarding per hit instead of per kill is because per kill would mean there’s literally nothing you can do to get more points.

4 Likes

the problem is that if you play with random players, they don’t understand that they need to stop, and as a result, it is impossible to farm points

3 Likes

Getting to round 16 with random players is pretty good usually. If you want to get to high rounds on harder maps then randoms are unlikely to help you get there.

6 Likes

10 minutes ago we reached round 24 and there were 7 of us

3 Likes

There are specific enemies (mainly flying ones like Brain Suckler, Slimer etc) that already do that, so doing this for every mob would result in overexcessive amount of points in any map, and in specific maps (e.g. Cryptic Castle) it would be too unblanaced due to the damage values late tier weapons possess, tl;dr you get 1,000 damage weapons before round 12-14, which is not balanced. As Rofle mentioned here:

this is the only solution to your problem. There are plenty of maps that allow this option so you can make use of it and make up your own strategies. And about random people, that’s something not even Rofle can manage. All you can do with them is ignore them and find your own farming spot.

3 Likes

Blade staff on Cryptic go brr.
But anyway i agree with you

2 Likes

I would say this is a bug. Under normal conditions, the points gained will increase by 100% for every 5 rounds passed. Round 1-4 would give you x1 score, Round 5-9 x2, Round 10-14 x3, so on…

4 Likes

How did I not know that? I didn’t know about abilities that automatically raise prices accordingly (such as Sentry ability raising price by 75%). Now, it makes me wonders about the secrets of Zombies gamemode…

3 Likes

For future reference, every Ability, with the exception of None does that. None doesn’t have a price increase, every other Ability that isn’t Sentry has a 25% price increase, and Sentry has the aforementioned 75% price increase.

4 Likes

Yah. I also wondered about what other features of Zombies I don’t know… Hmmm.

3 Likes

It could be in addition to points on hit

3 Likes