Giveaway type-thing

Everything in my inventory is up for grabs, free of charge(minus the cost of the trade you’ll be initiating cause i’m piss poor) by whoever is the first to call it here. To avoid giving everything to one person and utterly ruining the point of this post, only one item is going to be given to each person.

The only items not for taking is my Zombie Elf title and the disabled staff titles I evidently couldn’t give you even if I wanted to.

6 Likes

Could i have the pure white? it seems perfect for me

2 Likes

Initiate the trade. I will say, it’s not pure white but it is exactly the same hex/rgb as the guest white you’ll see in-game.

These are the differences, although I doubt it matters.

Guest white(no i am not and never was a PvE Manager, this is an old screenshot with an old visual-only DTP bug)

Pure white(likewise, old screenshot)

4 Likes

Wait i don;t have enough dp to trade;
it drained from 100 to 40 over a week

3 Likes

heheh zombie elf??

3 Likes

I don’t know if you’re asking for that in seriousness or jest but I said that was the only exception for what I was giving away.

3 Likes

oh sorry lmao i didn’t read le whole thing

3 Likes

im way too poor to initate a trade

3 Likes

I’ll give you a day to get the DP as my very special first “customer” but that’s about it. Any later and anyone is free to grab it lol

4 Likes

imma just gonna ask for the r8 color ill give u a piece of a metal cus I feel bad

3 Likes

You don’t need to give me anything, the entire point of this is that I literally want an inventory devoid of practically everything besides the colorful showy shit lmao

4 Likes

I already send the trade lmao

3 Likes

Alright, I will put that bar up for grabs as well :+1:

3 Likes

I’d like to get Tag Name cmd (what does it do?) for 420 DP

3 Likes

Tag Name does not actually work. Do you still want it?

ok i assume not since you didn’t know what it did

3 Likes

Screenshot_20221113_140015
yooo tysm

3 Likes

Not anymore, thx.

2 Likes

I’ll try to replace the original image of my inventory as the items dwindle so as to keep it updated and relevant without requiring people to read what others have already taken

5 Likes

i have r2 ore u can take it

3 Likes

What for your /sethome command

4 Likes