Give PvE a Discord category

Every dimension has its own Discord category that handles Updates and Suggestions as well as a general channel for chatting. All except for PvE.

And Build has no channels.

2 Likes

Build is COMPLETELY void of dev work and support right now, even if it had a category it would be completely useless.
Similarly, PvE is very lackluster in actual updates and active work beyond minor build upates, but is moreso utilized than build at least…

In the future I’d like to see both of these channels having dedicated categories on the discord and similar.
As for right now if we had someone able to manage build resets and similar, it would be simple enough to give build at least its own one or two channels in replacement of art (as at least half of what art is used for is terraria builds, it may as well be replaced altogether to keep the discord less cluttered)
and similarly for pve with even less of a home.
As for right now neither of these need it as neither brings about enough talk and discussion to be worthwhile in my opinion.
Volunteering for Build manager now are we, Solorion? :slight_smile:

3 Likes

PvE channel would be nice to talk about economy and pinging people to farm together, I also make a lot of changes and I’m constantly adding arenas, so I don’t see why not having a discord channel

3 Likes

Yep sounds good to me as well. There’s always a shortage of people in PvE, so gathering up a group to farm would be nice, and currently there’s no channel dedicated to be able to do so.

3 Likes

General chat filled with bloons stuff kek

4 Likes

There’s also the topic of helping other players make proper loadouts for PvE on here, since it’s very drastically different from “have a Zenith and proper equipment and now I can facetank everything” that vanilla difficulty would be. That’d be nice to have for that alone, at least.

4 Likes

it could have alot of uses, especially because our #build_general is basically #zombies_general, and there is no area to talk about non zombies builds in discord

also rift general when

2 Likes