Give me challenges in terraria

Here give me challenges in terraria if I don’t complete it I will pay 0.25C but if complete it u give me 0.02C but please give me new challenges not only this class or only use traps or without moving or no armor or only one type wepean because I completely this challenges and don’t give me impossible challenges like only water gun
And I promise I don’t lie if I lose
Edit new rule : only 1 challenge in week it mean u can give me 1 challenge in 7 days

-in Friday you need pay if I complete the challenge or I pay If I loose the challenge

8 Likes

Beat the game only with weapons having only six or less letters in the English language

5 Likes

This challenge accepted
That very good challenge

5 Likes

beat the game with another language?

6 Likes

This very easy challenge

6 Likes

Thrower class only :clueless:

6 Likes

Beat terraria with these 2 packs enabled (obtained via steam workshop)

On master mode ftw

6 Likes

I This challenge completed ✓
I finished this challenge a long time ago

6 Likes

And ur challenge I can’t because I don’t have PC

6 Likes

Ur challenge complete :white_check_mark:
It’s much easier than glasia challenge because I know every item in game and terraria don’t have my language it make challenge much easier

6 Likes

fair enough. hmm try beating terraria by beating the least bosses

6 Likes

What I don’t get it how ?

6 Likes

only the mandatory bosses, which are:
Skeltron
Wall of Flesh
The 3 mechs
Salad
Golem
Cultists
Pillars (technically 3, you can convert frags to get a fourth and summon ml after golem in a new world, but that’s only for low%)
Squid Game Man

6 Likes

Unique ammo only, aka nothing that fires arrows, bullets, or rockets (also maybe darts as well)
Exceptions: Stake Launcher, although it is considered a arrow-based weapon, it fires the unique Stakes, which are a unique ammo type

Anything that doesn’t use ammo is allowed, like the Paintball Gun or Toxicarp or Piranha Gun

It took me a bit on ML due to mobile + skill issue (20+ tried), Plantera was a pain, and prime I had to use the coin gun and cheat it in because the pirates litterally gave me every other drop but it from the Pirate invasions I did

6 Likes

Ur challenge accepted

6 Likes

That’s challenge or what ? Or it is guide

6 Likes

Use only 1.3 methods to beat the game (i. e. e. g. no shimmer, no QS, no EOL, …) but in MM FTW

6 Likes

That lot of challenges let me do ur first challenge and I add new rules only 1 challenge in week

6 Likes

Wall Of Flesh
Golem
Lunatic Cultists
3 of the 4 Pillars (if you count them as a boss)
Moon Lord

6 Likes

Beat Terraria on Master/Legendary, getfixedboi, Hardcore, and with a mod that removes absolutely all I-frames from the game (Other mods to make things harder are optional if you would like to add them)

I will give you as long as it takes you to beat it because I know it will be brutal if there was a time limit on this challenge.

6 Likes