Generic's Appeal

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason
Link: Ban

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
Yes i very much do understand and acknoledge the rules, but it was not my fault, as it was my friends fault instead. (he stole my phone and typed the “hard r” in chat)

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
It was indeed fair, my friends annoyance led to my ban.

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
My friends and i expresses deep regret for the unforeseen consequence of my utterance containing racist content, which resulted in my banishment. Neither they nor I shall henceforth engage in discourse that violates principles of respect and inclusion. We understand that you may not accept our apology but i very much wish i can be unbanned from my favourite pvp server.
Thank you for reading.

1 Like

Do you really? Because I doubt that you care to take the appeal seriously given that this looks like it was generated by an AI chatbot in combination with your relative lack of patience over the appeal in the Discord server. Just because your “friend” who may or may not exist did it doesn’t mean you don’t need to take responsibility for it because we can’t tell who’s behind an account at any given time, and that extends to the appeal process too. You should be appealing, not a bot writing it for you.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.