Gauntlet Challenge

I have remade my gauntlet challenge from before (Some of you may have no idea what this is) there is a total of 5 trials that must be completed while I am watching you. All signs must be followed exactly. Any deviation will result in a disqualification.

If you are disqualified you must wait an entire day before trying again.
You may have 1 attempt per day(with me watching you).

The point of this? You will receive a rare rank and color that will be almost exclusive to this challenge.

*Note for those that figure out the more difficult trials you may choose (If you wish) to show others how to do it but if more people complete it then you won’t be the few with that rank. Your choice how you wish to help or not help your competition.

You must finish this under 15 minutes.

Completers:

First Round: (Award - Color and Title)
Connor - Finished First with a time of 13:30: 2nd Attempt : 2:00
Lilian - Finished Second with a time of 4:30
Jackson 3:48

Second Round: (Award - Tag)
MrSandwich - 13:20
SpooderMan (Forget his time)

1 Like

1-4 is easy lol only 5 is the Hard one DX especially the purple one (1st jump)

1 Like

I have completed the guantlet challenge, can i haz my prize c:

1 Like

Lol dude, was he even with you

1 Like

Yes he was, i wont go into details in what happened after that -_-

1 Like

I added another part to it you gotta finish it again…

1 Like

:smiley: First my to finsih the challenge, and i know what your all thinking but it is possible.

1 Like

I never thought it isnt possible, remember the older one?

1 Like

My final time was 4 minutes 30 seconds. It’s those last two jumps that killed me before. But this time I got lucky and hit them first try. x)

1 Like

I almost made it in my practice… That last jump…

1 Like

Yes! I completed both of them! Lily was watching me do them as well. The first one I got like 13:20 on or something, and the second I just completed. ( over 20 minutes) but I wasn’t trying to do it timed. Just trying to do it.

Also, just felt like mentioning. That when I did the first challenge I had a menacing tool belt a regular tool box thing and a regular paint sprayer, as well as a frost helmet, would having those on disqualify me? They give me no bonus move speed or anything. I did it a while later with no accessories on so…

1 Like