Felix's Ban Appeal

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason
Wrote “nigg” instead of “night” but it wasnt on purpose
Link: Ban

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
No

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
The ban was completely unfair, it was a grammatical error only
Edit: After the blizzard staff thing happened I did not see your message, and I agree it is my fault for not seeing it, but you could’ve atleast said something when I was toxic, it would’ve made me more aware for what was coming, and yes, I will try and will change my behavior after what happened, I have learned my lesson, hopefully stuff like this don’t happen ever again, thank you for reading

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
It was a grammatical error which wasn’t made on purpose, but because my “h” and “g” were so close to each other, and I type pretty fast

3 Likes

Provide the ban link you see as your answer to Q1. If you don’t have it on hand, attempt to rejoin the server to receive it.
Do not post a new appeal; edit your existing one. Post a reply here once you have made the corrections.

4 Likes

This was not the only piece of evidence I used to ban you. I did consider it the last straw, and I will show you why:

In the first few days of me rejoining DG and survival, this happened:

I had already heard complaints about your toxicity, so I decided to dig into your phase history. The following occurred in roughly a week’s time too mind you:

FelixIsStupid 2

FelixIsStupid 4

And lastly this happened:

I can’t prove that this was an accident, therefore I decided I would ban you and address everything you have been doing recently. Even if you are being honest about this being an accident, you need to realize that no one is forcing you to type faster than you can handle, so the blame still lies on you.

Since you state this ban is unfair, I would like you to explain why you think so. Feel free to edit your [Q3] response if you feel so inclined to. Currently I am not confident that you will change this behavior if unbanned, so if you can say anything that would change my mind, that might help your case.

4 Likes

This has me a little concerned. Did you not think this behavior in itself was wrong? Does someone have to tell you when you are in the wrong to know? Not sure I understand this response at all.

Once again, the wording you choose has me worried. I am under the impression that you believe you aren’t 100% in control of your behavior. There is no “try” to change this behavior. You either change, and continue playing on this server, or you do not, and I reapply the ban to be permanent.

I am sorry, but it seems you might need to take a break, think about things, and then make another appeal in a week. I just am not convinced, that is all there is to it. For this reason this appeal is denied. I want to repeat that you can make another appeal in a week’s time. I have just denied this appeal because I am not hearing what I need to to be confident enough to proceed.

2 Likes