Favorite Quote from any villain?

Mine is from Handsome Jack: “Argh, this is so frustrating. Y’see, this is what I don’t get about you bad guys. You know the hero’s gonna win, but you just don’t die quickly. Example: this one guy in New Haven, right? City’s burning, people are dying left and right, yadda yadda yadda. This jackhole rushes me with a spoon. A fricking spoon! And I’m dying laughing, right? So I scoop out his stupid little eyeballs with it, and his kids are all, waaahh!, and, he can’t see where he’s going, he’s bumping in to stuff, and ah… I don’t know, maybe you had to be there. The moral is: you’re a total b*tch.”

5 Likes

“Nanomachines, son”

4 Likes

“If I had a nickel for every time a puppet has tried to take over the world, I’d have two nickels, which isn’t that much, but it’s still weird it happened twice.”

5 Likes

“what a f___ing ni…”- pewdiepie

pls dont taken this seriously, i apologize if this offended anyone

4 Likes

“I hope you choke on your own spit”

4 Likes

“I yearned to make the world in my image but I never realized I already had in you - Garmadon

4 Likes

“You are a villain all right, just not a super one” - megamind

5 Likes

Wake up to reality! Nothing ever goes as planned in this accursed world. The longer you live, the more you realize that the only things that truly exist in this reality are merely pain, suffering and futility. Listen, everywhere you look in this world, wherever there is light, there will always be shadows to be found as well. As long as there is a concept of victors, the vanquished will also exist. The selfish intent of wanting to preserve peace, initiates war and hatred is born in order to protect love. There are nexuses causal relationships that cannot be separated” - Madara Uchiha

4 Likes