False Stack Cheat message

Somehow, I got a notice in chat saying to remove 998 pirate maps. This is normal for stack cheats/items with impossible stacks with /i, but I did not have any Pirate Maps in my inventory, let alone 998. My guess is that this message is assigned by player ID or something, and when the intended recipient left, it was assigned to me. The person who left may have been “Master Gay” or “AceOfJs”, or someone else in PvP at that time.

PC/Mobile
Mobile

Dimensions or Services it affects
Not sure, found in PvP but likely affects all multiplayer dimensions

Your in-game account name
Madofado

How often it happens
I am not sure, given that it only happened once and I do not know the exact things that caused it

Any screenshots or videos showing the bug

3 Likes

That can’t happen, it’s likely you had pirate maps in your piggy, safe, void bag, or defender forge

4 Likes

All those are empty (for me). I was not stoned or anything, I only got the message.

4 Likes

Also this happened as I was playing, not when I entered PvP, which is when it normally stones you for stack cheats.

3 Likes

If it would be a real stack cheat message and you did not have the item in your invemtory, it would fill for you the whole chat if it would be in your portable storages.

4 Likes

I’m marking this vague as of now until someone else replicates it. You said it happened as you were playing so that means it couldn’t have been because either of them left. You hold on to your player slot indefinitely until you disconnect, if others disconnect your slot doesn’t move

3 Likes

I see. How is the player slot calculated in the first place?

2 Likes

tl;dr:
You take the first available slot(starting from 0 ending at 254)
When a player leaves, their slot is marked available, and other slots don’t move

3 Likes