Exploits/cartdashing

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason
http://dark-gaming.com/ban/5175

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
Yes i did, and i’m a idiot for doing that, was tired and my brain was not thinking.
[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
It is fair for my crime to do that, it was really fair, and i’m dumb for what i have done.

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
I will prove i won’t do it anymore, here is some proof, if i were to do it again, A i would get banned right? B if i didn’t do it i would not get banned i would choose b because i do not want to get banned again, reason why? because i like this server and i think it’s awesome, are you lying? no are you making this as a excuse to prove that you are innocent? no, i am not innocent because staff told me multiple times to stop doing it, but i did, but then stopped, then from there i got banned, and i felt like an idiot. that’s the reason why i don’t want to do it again

3 Likes

I don’t find this very helpful to your case at all. If you are not capable of rationally taking the multiple warnings and reminders that you are not allowed to do something, it only makes me believe that you’ll do it again in more secrecy, or go on to break some other rule despite numerous warnings. Not only this, but you were given an alternative that gets “nearly” the same results - literally a 2mph difference in the so called “speed” you seem to love.

I also don’t find this very helpful either. Not only do you see on nearly every appeal that doesn’t seem to have much effort put into it, but there’s specifically a correlation in your case between these words and why you were banned. You’ve said each time you were warned that you would not do this again, and yet every time staff went offline, you decided it was okay to go ahead and act like nothing ever happened.

2 Likes

Hello maderia i edited the appeal, and hope you can understand it more clearly.

2 Likes

Can you read the rules here and copy and paste the exact rule(s) you have broken?

2 Likes

Through-wall bug/exploit

2 Likes

While you were banned for an exploit, that is not the correct one, so i’ll ask again; Can you read over the rules and tell me the exact rule(s) you have broken?

2 Likes

cart dashing

2 Likes

I’m not asking you to tell me what exploit you were banned for, I am saying that the rule you posted is wrong. Since you seemingly cant figure it out by yourself, I’ll make it easier. There is a section in the rules targeting exploits that is separate from the one in PvP. I suggest you take the time to actually consider whether or not what you are going to respond with has any relevance to why you were banned and what im asking you, as I’m not going to spend more time directing you for something this simple.

2 Likes

#6 Exploits

Abusing or otherwise using an exploit is forbidden and you will be banned if you use them.
this is all i can find. i just want this to get over with

2 Likes

Good. I hope that any future warnings given to you are taken seriously, for the same exact violation, or another. Not ‘thinking clearly’ is in no way a valid reason to not do this.
With that said, you have been unbanned. Let it be known that if you do decide to break the rules and do this again, you will be receiving no more chances at appealing.
Appeal Accepted

3 Likes