[Expired] Vevleio's Ban appeal

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or number; E.G. dark-gaming.com/ban/555
Hacked items in;
http://dark-gaming.com/ban/3761

[Q2] [Did you break the rules knowingly?]
Yes, I was very aware and I feel that I should be un-banned because at this point in time I have matured and I understand what I did was not funny and it was uncalled for and something that was irresponsible, and I don’t want to do it again, as this is my favorite Terraria server to play on and I’m quite sad I was banned even thought it was for a valid reason.

[Q3] [Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason]
The ban was fair because I knew I kept on hacking items in, and I was fully aware of this while doing so. I hope I can move on from this ban and continue to play on the server while complying by the rules.

[Q4] [Why should we unban you?]
I would like to be un-banned because now that I’m more mature from this ban and have learned to follow rules and not hack on the server, I would be happy to be back into the wonderful community. I have read through the rules and I think I’m ready to be accepted back. I would love to play with my friends on this server and I am foolish for not complying to the rules and limiting this for myself. This ban was very fair and it was right that I was perm-banned, but again, I have matured and understand my wrong doings (hacking) and I assure I will not hack items in again.

Thank you
-Vevleio

1 Like

Read all of the rules here and copy exactly the rule(s) you broke.
On top of this, under what circumstances can rules be “broken” without consequences?
Do I satisfy for these circumstances?
In what two dimensions are there rules about being afk?

1 Like
  1. Section 5 - Hacking/Exploits
    #1 Hacked Clients [or Modified Clients]
    All types of modified clients, that deviate gameplay functionally in any way from the original Terraria client; this also includes using 3rd party programs, such as Inventory Editors, to modify your character to possess impossibilities, but texture packs are exempt*. Warnings may be given, however due to the nature of the people using these clients, warnings may not be required, and in cases where this affects other players in a negative way, to a degree of selfishness, then the ban may not be appealed.

Section 3 - PvP
Section 4 - PvE

1. Yes, I satisfy the circumstances to be un-banned because what I did didn’t hurt any other players.

2. Survival, and GameModes.

If I missed something, please tell me. Thank you.
-Vevleio

1 Like

[quote=Quinci]
On top of this, under what circumstances can rules be “broken” without consequences?
Do I satisfy for these circumstances?[/quote]
I ask when someone may be allowed to break a rule, not about appealing. There is one circumstance which allows this, and this is listed in the rules.
Do note manager≠moderator

1 Like

Appeal denied: No response within 2 weeks. Start a new appeal if you’ve come back.

1 Like