EXP Efficiency

Can you add some clarity to what it is exactly cause I have no idea what it is I just refilled it to 99% and it didn’t cause me DP.

it allows you to lvl up, without any of it you would be stuck until you refill it. also I THINK you lvl up faster with more EXP :stuck_out_tongue: the more you know

1 Like

But I filled it up and it was worth 0 DP and I didn’t lose any DP. What’s with that?

1 Like

XP Efficiency is simply an XP multiplier. It’s a percentage value of how much XP you gain.

If it’s at 100%, then you gain 100% XP. If it’s at 150%, you gain 150% of XP. If it’s at 25%, you gain only 25% of XP. If it’s at 0%… well, you won’t level up.

It’s the best to keep it at full if you want to level up fast.

1 Like

What’s the cost of keeping it at full?

1 Like

For it’s about few hundreds DP for 1%

1 Like

I refilled it to 99% and it cost me 0 DP.

1 Like

From?

1 Like

Are you sure? Or did you refill it, the bar went up, but your DP (without refreshing or changing page) stayed the same? The DP doesn’t change until you refresh or load a new page.

1 Like

I reloaded the page 2 times. My DP stayed the same.

1 Like

Yes, are you talking about after refilling, or just doing it unrelated?

1 Like

After refilling it from 0 - 99%.

1 Like

O.O

1 Like

Well, how much was it supposed to cost? Also, I still don’t get how its decay works.

1 Like

I think you loose it while not active in the sever and getting killed

1 Like

Can anyone confirm? Does that not decay naturally?

1 Like

It decays from 100% to 0% in 8 days(maybe), unless you buy the upgrades. I maxed out the one that makes it last longer but it didn’t work for some reason. It started working after I increased the max size of my efficiency once.

1 Like