Executor Ban Appeal (I accidentally posted an IP and got banned immediately!)

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason
My innocent me type “127.0.0.1” in chat (which of course is not public IP) and magically, the dimension i was dropped the connection, so I tried to rejoin and I was banned for advertising!

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
I’ll be honest, I knew that I shouldn’t have posted that but I wanted to like, “troll” people for thinking it was a true IP, though.

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
Kind of, because it wasn’t a public IP and the server itself banned me.

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
Because next time (if I’m given a second chance) I will avoid writing or sending any messages containing IPs, any other servers or stuff, I know that I have done wrong but I also think that everyone deserves a second chance, because I mean, I will not say those messages again, hopefully I get unbanned.

I forgot to add something and I want to add it because noone has read it yet: I forgot to say that I didn’t say the IP on Executor, but on another account (I like to use them for different stuff) which is named “rich man :)” so if you can’t see any message history in Executor, try on that one because that’s where I said so, hopefully someone reads this and replies… Thank you for your attention :wink:

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.