EntitIed Parent's Ban Appeal 2

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason
Link: Dark Gaming | DTP - Ban View

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
Yes, I was fully aware that I broke rule 5 of section 10 intentionally.

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
Yes, I know for certain my ban was fair.

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
Before I begin, I apologize for the toxicity I have put on everyone on this server, and I will not continue with this behavior. I always had anger issues, and these issues led to my ban, which I now heavily regret. I know of my mistakes and of my immaturity and will prevent myself from doing things that ruin the server and me. The actions that led to my ban are things I have conquered now. I felt that I have learnt my lesson and hope to get back to this server.

THE FOLLOWING RULES I HAVE BROKEN:

Section 10 - Survival
#5 Statues
Statue spawns on a timer or otherwise must be appropriately controlled and not unattended. If the statue spawns leave their spawn area, or a timer is left on unattended, staff can remove all wiring, statues and timers of the problem structure. Repeated offenses after a warning is bannable.

Section 1 - Chat Rules
#5 Profanity and Related
Profanity and related language is to be used rarely, and may not be used against someone.

5 Likes

Can you read over, and copy and paste the rule(s) you have broken from here?

3 Likes

#5 Statues

Statue spawns on a timer or otherwise must be appropriately controlled and not unattended. If the statue spawns leave their spawn area, or a timer is left on unattended, staff can remove all wiring, statues and timers of the problem structure. Repeated offenses after a warning is bannable.

3 Likes

There’s another one that targets toxicity, although not in the Survival section of the rules. Even though you’ve acknowledged and apologized for it, it is required that everything that was relevant for your ban is copy-pasted(or quoted) into the appeal as a verification that you’ve read and acknowledged the existence of it.

3 Likes

I have added the rules I have broken to my appeal and have read the rules to assure that I do not break any more rules.

3 Likes

This appeal was nicely done, and because of that, I hope what you said in it is thoroughly honest, and that there will be no more violations towards these rules.
In the event that you break the same or similarly acted rules, a second appeal will not be considered. With that said, this appeal is accepted, and your ban has been lifted.

4 Likes