Enemy Gamer's PvP Handbook: My Weapon Tier List

I have made an updated tier list template which includes a lot of new viable weapons, please use this instead of the one linked.

5 Likes

also i’ve made some changes to my tier list itself, shifting some stuff around and ordering the B tier

8 Likes

This is fair except for things like starfury being below toxic flask, or venom staff being better than daybreak. Or ice bow being above moelle. Oh and blaze being a B.

8 Likes

why is toxicarp so low lol, it’s not incredible but it should at least be above random stuff like piranha gun or shadowbeam staff

7 Likes

Tbh, as a steam/pc user I disagree with the sniper rifle being S+ as I just put a recon scope in my inventory so I just right click to peek using any gun

8 Likes

Also I find Toxic flask broken as Hell on all versions

8 Likes

Hypixel skyblock player eh? Welcome to the forums.

7 Likes

I rated Toxikarp so low mainly because of how slow and easily dodgable the projectile is, plus the spread can make anti-rushing a bit inconsistent.

7 Likes

Swapping out a scope accessory takes time and effort, it’s much more convenient to use the built-in scope, plus I still think Sniper is the best gun even without the scope feature.
Also, toxic flask has incredibly easy counterplay: just stay off the ground, which is really easy to do considering how much terraria pvp emphasizes air movement

8 Likes

All right fine you do have a point, the reason I think it OP is that you mainly find me in crammed areas spaming stormbow

Also the scope for me is a simple and quick right-click

7 Likes

Nope I just found the name cool

8 Likes

Hyperion is also one of the companies in Borderlands 2.
One of the best games of all time.

9 Likes

I mean yeah the conference call+ bee combo was and still is busted

8 Likes

Wheres the copper shortsword :}

8 Likes

Now we need a dg pvp accessories tier list and only accessories that actually affect your gameplay such as tabi, panic necklace, bundle balloons, frog leg, eol expert mode thing (i forgor it name), ect

And wings dont count bc it would be too complicate

8 Likes

Trueeee, L handsome jack. W vault hunter

7 Likes

Why are the images unusally big?

6 Likes

Bat scepter being A+ tier almost caused me to experience a stroke.

8 Likes

i just realized butcher’s chainsaw shouldn’t be here because it’s unmodified
idrc it’s a funny weapon

8 Likes

it’s actually quite good against aggressive players

7 Likes