Enemy gamer's Fashion Show

I take that you’re not a fan of helmets or metallic armor.

6 Likes

20220304095712_1
This is my main vanity that I use for most things.
20220304100221_1
This vanity is one of my better originals but ended up being unused.

6 Likes

pfp

6 Likes

dude i thought you said YOU were the vanity master
the only one i even remotely like it the last one, the other ones are strange

but if you honestly say you have a sense of style

3 Likes

oh god here we go

5 Likes

I would post some of my alt account’s vanities but I don’t think It would be fair since I have like 5 alts and my brother’s character which you might have seen join PVP yesterday under the username UnbidMallard140 his skin is supposed to a homage to Glitch from BattleBots now that he updated it a little bit. He is using Twilight dye to mimic the pattern that team Glitch has on their bot.

4 Likes

5 PvE
4 PvP
3 PvP
2 PvP
1 PvP
6 Buildolas

7 Likes

The fact that these ones looks like the Protagonists in pokemon is awesome

6 Likes

The first one is kinda basic, but it’s okay, 5.5/10
The second one is kind of ruined by the cloud in the bottle sitting there, i also don’t really like the green panic necklace combined with the purple, 3/10

6 Likes

I think it’s fine. The halo works well with the cape getup and the wings. 6/10

7 Likes

First one would honestly look better without the black belt imo, still pretty nice though. 6/10
Second one is nice and simple and the accessories fit with the theme. 7.5/10
Third and fourth one i have the same opinion on, that being i like what you were going for and it works well. Both are 7/10
The fifth one is probably the best cosplay of a character i’ve seen, and it still looks great even if you don’t know the cosplay. 9/10
I don’t like the bright white on the last one, there’s just too much of it in random spots. 4/10

7 Likes

i have alot of these, but i’ll only show 2

Build
PvP

7 Likes

I like the choice of leggings on the first one but i don’t like the balloons and the color of the hat.
Both are 5.5/10

9 Likes

I see that you’re subtracting points due to the orange charm. I think you were on break; but more or less it’s a clan (that I am in) called the “sandstorm clan” made by mado.

9 Likes

Now i understand why the charm is there, but i’m not going to change mado’s rating now that i know why it’s there.

8 Likes

Lol, understood. I removed mine awhile ago when the clan died.

8 Likes

I actually like the different color accessory even though it doesn’t really have a meaning anymore, I don’t think it’s in my current vanity but it still looks a little better than just pure green

7 Likes

Same here
Idk it just feels now as part of it, feels weird not having the orange band on the hand now

8 Likes

yeah using the same color is very odd

7 Likes

Well, I settled on another vanity creation, and… honestly, it was really, really hard getting it to where it is and I’m upset that the options had to be as crude as they were in vanilla Terraria, without the help of mods or texture packs. But I tried and I’m proud of how far I got with it, so here’s my take on Samus in the Gravity Suit from the Metroid series:

As a reference, here’s the concept art of the Gravity Suit from Metroid: Samus Returns that I used:

I had also originally tried making it more pink to closer match the Gravity Suit design from AM2R, the Metroid (fan)game I’m currently most invested in, but I couldn’t lighten up the helmet part slightly to the shade of red I wanted, going off of memory. Maybe I’ll try it pink again once I get a real good look over of the AM2R Gravity Suit.

10 Likes