Enemy gamer's Fashion Show

As none of you know, I am a Certified Vanity Aficionado™

So I wanted to be able to judge and rate everyone’s vanities with my probably biased opinions

Post your main vanities below, only rule is that they can’t be ugly or low-effort

11 Likes

For main, I’ve been using this, loosely based on the Rogue from Soul Knight:

I might change it at some time in the future, though, just to change things up. As for what, though… well, I dunno. I’ve gone through several vanities and I’m sure I’m not the only one here who’s spent unnaturally long times on making the ever important fashion.

And though it wasn’t asked for, here’s my most recent vanity work, being for my PvE focused tank/aggro loadout:
Capture_2022-02-25_22_49_39

8 Likes

i’m in this sentence and i don’t like it

anyways the first one is really solid overall, i commend you for making more than two colors work, 6.5/10

I really like the second one’s combination of silver and red, but i don’t really like the purple shield. 6/10

9 Likes

Is that not pretty subjective? Where exactly would you draw the line for this?

7 Likes

i really should’ve put more emphasis “low effort” instead of “ugly” because that’s pretty much what i meant by ugly

9 Likes

This is my pvp vanity

This is my non pvp vanity (but it was formerly used for pvp).

7 Likes

Well, I am off break now so I might as well show my vanity.

This is my 2022 load out. And yep, that’s it.

Edit: here is my pve load out:

7 Likes

It’s a little bit bland, especially around the bottom area. It’s fine otherwise. 5/10

9 Likes

I don’t really have much to say about the first other than i like how you make it unique to you by using a sleeveless shirt. 6/10

The second one kinda ruins the thing you had going with the first set with the cape in there. 4.5/10
(Jim’s leggings are the superior cape tbh)

10 Likes

Understandable and notes are tooken, wanna see my og load out?

9 Likes

sure, toss it over

8 Likes

Thought I’d get <0/10 .

7 Likes

Ok well this isn’t my og load out, but it’s my 2nd favorite one and my 3rd one ever.

Edit: oops

10 Likes

Based. the hat goes well with the shirt and boots. 7.5/10

9 Likes

Screenshot_20220212-235542_Terraria

9 Likes

It looks better without the dye on the skull. Other than that, it’s just bloody. 5/10 (5.5/10 without the dye on the skull).

8 Likes

Yeah i tried to keep it mainly dark red

9 Likes

I sadly do not have a small screenshot of my character the only kinda small one I have is the embarrassment of a screenshot I took of me and Skemor

8 Likes

I have only 3 vanities that I actively use.
(featured as NFTs)

Building

Capture 2022-03-03 14_59_35

PvE

Capture 2022-03-03 15_00_00

PvP

Capture 2022-03-03 15_00_13

Honerable Mention

Walter H. White
Capture 2022-03-03 15_02_45

7 Likes

Lookin’ pretty fine, am I right?
Clown

Just kidding here’s the classic Big Russ vanity I’ve used since the start of 1.4:
Big Russ Vanity
Big Russ Vanity 2
Big Russ Vanity2

My adamantite mask is a tribute to an old player called ThePunisher, whom I vividly recall using adamantite armor (plus it feels pretty stylish imo). The hallowed plate mail complements the adamantite mask, giving the appearance of decent physique and style. There are many legging choices that work but I settled on orichalcum because it retains the color scheme well. Steampunk wings seem to complement the overall aura I want this vanity to give off: Majesty, with style. Lastly, I added the panic necklace and monk’s belt to give the hallowed plate mail a slightly different center appearance. It just felt right when I was experimenting with the vanity design. Let me know what you think. Regardless of the rating I will continue to use this vanity, because I would be hardly recognizable without it.

10 Likes