EBM, Stop [Open]

Alright, here’s ANOTHER memo. Now I know this may annoy the majority of you people since posting things like this is likely to solicitude ALOT of complaints. But just so I don’t get another mishap I will post again my handy dandy disclaimer.

This is in no way intended to be offensive, repressive, Or even in the slightest way an insult. Please if you’re going to correct or contradict this provide the necessary proof in a calm and orderly FASHION. Going off from that I also urge you, EBM to please not blame any medical problems on the events you may or may have not been involved in because lets face it…It dampens your credibility >_>… AND LET ME STATE THIS FOR THE RECORD; Do not under any circumstances threaten to leave the group…Its the social equivalent of cutting yourself for attention…And that my friend IS NOT supported here. Now without any more to say -cracks fingers once more-

Please stop doing the following;

-Pushing angel like a play thing; The girl has been through some hardships and has made up with us, So let her go and stop using her as a scapegoat for your own problems and mishaps. Its extremely irritating and probably gave me more >angry anime facial marks of ANGER< at the age of 15 then anything else in my life -twitch-.

-Blaming your ADHD on things not even constituted for it; Im sorry to break it to you but that in NO WAY will cause you to get aggressive and post useless conjectures on this forum. Most of them baseless I might add.

-Acting like your superman; Do not try and play the “Oh well I did this!” game…because… You would freeze over in -50 degree’s weather in ‘tropical’ wear like a t-shirt and shorts. And to add to that; Im pretty sure you probably did more of this in the past.

-Being a pathological liar; You lied to my face atleast 3 times in the chatbox ALONE. Im sure others have witnessed and maybe even experienced it so please no more…It really pushes us if you catch my drift e-o.

-Relying on the mental health card; Im sure you will try to play this off but, Do not in the future try to use your mental slowness as a way to buffer off any insults or punishments/penalties you may face.

-Lie about your intelligence; Be honest with us… Im going off of that -50 degree bit…And when paired up with a 8th grader receiving sophomore education? Those things do not line up.

-Misinterpret text; Just read things over, Don’t go posting on their wall trying to bash them until they say sorry. Its rude man >_>.

-Joke about suicide; Your picture is a form of joke even if you don’t accept it…By you ACTING like you will is a well…façade…an aggravating one at that -twitch-. So please NEVER reference that and if possible CHANGE your picture already. Its hard to take you serious with that kind of thing staring back at us.

-Trying to get attention by leaving; Lets face it, Once more, Like I said in the disclaimer it will get you no where FAST. And in actuality you are indeed making even rofl/pops/ruffles consider to ban you. Even if this may seem like conjecture trust me…My guess is nearly always based on facts known and projected in the open. He has warned you…Im pretty sure you don’t have very many warnings left.

Well that’s about it, My banter probably hasn’t done much its just things like this NEEDS to be posted in order to make the individual realize what he or even she is doing. It may seem harsh but believe me in my experience this is one of the only ways besides completely casting the personage aside and ignoring them for all eternity. So please EBM do not get offended. Change for the better, If not for us for your OWN mental stability because pretty soon…Its going to catch up with you in the real world…And yea its NOT pretty.

Ciao.

2 Likes

Well said. This is just like “Angel’s Answers” it is formal and it tells the truth. I agree.

2 Likes

I do sadly have to agree with you. And honestly, I do find the suicide stuff very… offensive. Honestly man, just let it go… if you choose to leave then just leave. Apaturescience, good job bringing this to our attention.

2 Likes

It has been to are attention but nobody has properly addressed it yet.

And yes I agree.

2 Likes

I love what you wrote about EBM and Angel. Thanks for taking the time to write these out.

2 Likes

I am leaving FOREVER. And that’s FINAL. I don’t have time to play on my computer very much. Good day to you!

2 Likes

-sigh- Bye then e_e.

Thanks everyone, And hopefully rofl gets this whole account glitch of mine sorted out. This is the second time its happened to apaturescience.

Nonetheless, I think its a instance error. Like if I post a long enough thread A error will plague me…Or maybe its some form of site defense against spamming o-o.

2 Likes

I am planning for this to happen.

2 Likes

Already given up on leaving forever again?

2 Likes

Was that even necessary?

2 Likes

That wasn’t clear enough was it…My apologies : This is pretty much a SUMMARY of what everyone here wants you to do.

(Incase you couldn’t tell, I meant what I said in the commentary I even warned him that him being a drama queen annoyed me. And So he gets THIS as a response. Im sorry but he disserves this since he cant so much as leave with grace and instead tosses his hands up in the air and cry’s, seeking attention…)

2 Likes

Mhm…

2 Likes

Got my account back, :D.

2 Likes

Good

2 Likes

Well said Haz. Well said.

2 Likes

Thank you.

2 Likes

@EpicBossMan