DTP Suggestion: Reduce or Remove DP Depletion

As the title says it, please if there’s any chance that dp reduction can be removed or the number/time of its depletion can be reduced… please make it happen if possible.
Also the reason I want dp reduction to be removed is because of the dp requirement to initiate a trade, I’m fine with the 50 dp cost (I’m not sure about the amount of dp) and it’s already fair for initiating a trade to have a cost, but the only problem about it is the dp reduction ;-;. Sometimes I can’t trade cuz of my poor dp (lol) and what if a costumer doesn’t have dp, even the seller? That kinda makes the trade a little unfair.

In conclusion, (if you don’t get what I’m saying) just remove or reduce the time/number of dp depletion :))
But if it will cause malfunctions to the DTP system, I understand.

Thank you for taking your time reading ^^
(Also sorry for bad grammar xd)

1 Like

DP drain can not be removed since the DP that is drained from your inventory goes back to the DP bank to keep the economy in check as far as I know.

8 Likes

Dp is laughably easy to get.
Spend 10 minutes killing Queen Bee in PvE and you’ve got more than enough dp.

Dp drain hasn’t been a concern since Rofle removed xp efficiency.

8 Likes

Oh, well if that’s how the economy works on DG then there is no other option but to suffer from 0 dp ;-;
Sorry for my misunderstanding about the system of dp here :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Lol those dp will be a waste tho, cause after a while I’ll be inactive on terraria and never play again until a week :v
So it’ll go back to 0 dp again

5 Likes

Why complain about dp if you’re just going to be inactive.

8 Likes

Even if you have 0 DP, you can just kill queen bees several times and you will have more than the amount of DP required for a trade. As Camelot mentioned.

8 Likes

Well I guess I’ll do all of these suggestions and tips you guys had given me

I just felt dp reduction is unfair, that’s the reason why I’d complain about dp, but at least I understand now

7 Likes