Dtp / account error

PC/Mobile
Pc

Dimensions or Services it affects
My account and my ability to play

Your in-game account name
Camelot

How often it happens
It started today when I got all my roles on discord removed.

Any screenshots or videos showing the bug
guesr

6 Likes

It says I’m logged in but equipping Titles and Colors does nothing.

6 Likes

Rofle or whoever locked my account, I hope we can come to terms with this.

6 Likes

Mods can tell you if that is a bug or really a softban. If that is a softban you’d get notified by mods.

4 Likes

So my account probably got locked. (could also be called a softban)
Should I move this topic from Bug Reports to something else like Help & Support or Ban Appeals?

4 Likes

If it is a confirmed softban, then write an appeal in #terraria-server:ban-appeals and follow the format. Enter as a link that your account got locked and not your server access (no ban link). Also write in the title something like “Account block appeal” so it is seen that that is not a normal server ban that you appeal.

3 Likes

Well, I’d like to hope I’m not softbanned but this was exactly what I experienced the last time I tried to play on the server. I haven’t looked since then though.

5 Likes

Mods would not know this. What even is a soft ban?

There’s no reason to treat them like that, you and I both know they were not banned. There’s no existing ban on ban manager. If players were to be banned outside of the ban manager it would be INCREDIBLY difficult to manage them, and more so to undo them. This is why the ban manager exists.

3 Likes

Sounds to me like something happened with one of the recent dtp updates. I cannot confirm this, but it would make more sense than the possibility of your account being locked for no apparent reason.

4 Likes

That makes the most sense.

4 Likes

I agree, this seems like some error with how the system handles account data. Mr. intelligent. had a similar problem for a while as well, although it didn’t prevent him from playing.

3 Likes

There’s actually been cases like this, but usually the title displays as just [] rather than guest

5 Likes

Are there ways to fix it?

4 Likes

Messaging staff

6 Likes

That was a trailing space, that prevented my account from getting updates in dtp. This is total prevention to play.

4 Likes

when will the Camelot glitch where he is guest get fixed?

3 Likes

It has been confirmed recently by Rofle that my account has been suspended for a while to oversee review.
I do not know what time this “review” will take place nor what they will be discussing, but I must ask all of you to please not cause any more drama with this.

4 Likes

ok its a review thingy

3 Likes

so it seems.

3 Likes