Dsaf's Moderator application

Q1 - What is your in-game account name?

beetleeye1602

Q2 - What is your timezone?

GMT-3

Q3 - How often are you actively playing on the server?

It is inconsistent, certain periods I find myself playing multiple days in a row and others I get on every few days. Sessions consist mainly of around 1-2 hours.

Q4 - Which dimension do you play on the most?

PvP

Q5 - Have you read the rules?

Yes.

Q6 - What is your expectation of being in the role of Moderator?

Most of my time is spent in the PvP dimension, which doesn’t have enough moderation and many times contains ban evaders, exploiters, PvP loggers or cheaters.
My expectation is to contribute to this and moderate these players, or taking care of problems in different dimensions if needed.

Q7 - What is the minimum number of months you expect to be in the role of Moderator?

5 months.

Q8 - Do you have any programming experience?

Yes, I do. I have a extensive C# experience (~3 years) and in game development, including Godot Engine and XNA. I also have experience on other fronts such as JavaScript, Python & CSS.

I haven’t developed any TShock plugins yet, but It doesn’t look exceptionally hard.

Q9 - Do you understand how to report players?

Yes.

Q10 - Have you made any player reports before?

Yes.

Q11 - Are you in our Discord Server, if so what is your Discord NAME#ID?

dsaf

Q12 - Do you want your application to be published to Moderator Applications?

Yes, right now.

My intention as a member of the staff team is not only to contribute to the server by moderating, but also regarding the PvP dimension.

I’d like to dedicate my role mainly to it, as a developer and/or PvP manager.
I had and still have a strong influence in the PvP dimension as a player, having worked with both the PvP managers (Kishou & Blanc) regarding balance, testing and ranking PvPers. At the same time I have experience in game design, which has helped this much.

15 Likes

I may not be a mod, but as PvPmanager, and a regular pvper I can say that beetleeye would certainly be qualified for PvPmanager. I can also say that he’s definitely become more mature over time, and I think he’d work out as mod/PvPmanager.

7 Likes

Agree, wold love to see dsaf as a mod and pvp manager

5 Likes