DP and Credit Giveaway

As the title states, I am doing a DP(and minor credit) giveaway.

Recently, with the help of my perfected persuasion skills, I have found myself in possession of 218,000 DP despite having not played on the server since early 2022. Normally, this would be quite the strike, however, DTP items have never had particularly great value to me even when I was active on DG.

Because of this, instead of letting it go to waste by draining, I decided that the next best thing to do is an RNG based giveaway.

The premise are simple; Say something in response to this post, and I will add your name to a wheel I will later spin three times. The three chosen names will then be added to another wheel of which determines their “ranking”, by who is picked first and second, for the sake of adding lower odds for no reason at all.

First will be rewarded 60,000 DP and 2.0 credits.

Second will be rewarded 45,000 DP and 1.50 credits.

Third will be rewarded 30,000 DP and 1 credit.

For the remainder of the DP, I have yet to decide what I want to do with it.

The deadline will be this upcoming Friday.

Enjoy.

(p.s lets hope rofle didn’t plan to move the DTP data by this time)
(p.s.s lets also hope the DTP at minimum remains as it is so despite not being able to frequently access it, I can at least do so to make the trades and hopefully not get scammed in the process)

14 Likes

Nice I’m the first one to participate.

10 Likes

I am 2nd reply.

10 Likes

3rd to reply to this thread

11 Likes

I just need one more inventory upgrade to make it 12×10, Count me in :slight_smile:

10 Likes

I wanna partake please

9 Likes

Am in
and knowing my luck i won’t get anything

10 Likes

I would like to participate

10 Likes

I want to participate lol

9 Likes

Could I potentially get some DP so I can continue working on my upgrades?

9 Likes

I definitely will participate in this seeing as I still need to work on upgrades

9 Likes

Now I am here

11 Likes

My first comment is for a giveaway, huh!

10 Likes

Wellcome to community eiree

10 Likes

Thanks for your welcome, kind sir!

10 Likes

I am not sure you have will have enough dp to give out the rewards on friday. You have already lost around 80k DP in roughly 1 day due to drain so idk what u going to do about that

9 Likes

It was not drain, I gave someone 40,000 DP and also spent some on inventory upgrades in order to have enough inventory space to make a trade.

Even if I were to drain more, I have 9 other ores/bars from rarity 1-9 I could trash for DP if needed, though I have no plan to do that as of right now.

Also, from that screenshot I drained about 137 DP so far.

10 Likes

Hello there, Mad

11 Likes

The wheel as of right now looks like this, and has 13 participants.

11 Likes

Hey look its already landed on me does that mean i get 1st prize?

10 Likes