Dimensional Error

HELP, PLS I NEED TO
i got a glitch/bug or maybe my own fault last time i was playing zombies dimension after i logged off and, then tomorrow when i tried going back in it just gave me a error state where i could pretty much grief around and everything was down like: block protection, banned items effects, commands i was pretty much stuck on that map i was in ,after i logout and go in again, it wa fixed but i never got into that dimension again i didn’t know if zombies dimension was down or anything (rip fun moments)

but it happened to me in dimension valia too i was pretty much making a water gen and since timers are banned i tried dummies but banned to so i used a autoplayer hoiker so it will serve as timer but after that i realized everything froze i was left with the same glitch like in the zombies dimension, i think it was because i went too fast going back and forth and i never got in that dimension again

oh yeah i almost forgot if you ever try it it affects your whole terraria all chars that is what happened to me maybe something else will happen to you

5 Likes

It’s not an error state. When you get kicked it will give you a warning and the reason in chat as to why. If you are not paying attention to chat (no messages will come up after) then you most likely will miss it. When that happens, you have the choice to go to another Dimension. However, in this state, you are not on a server and so the world is all local to you, allowing you to destroy it.

Therefore, when switching, note what it says in chat. If you cannot switch consistently to a Dimension, it likely means it is unavailable.

5 Likes

i did know some i could not go back anymore but all the time i have been paying attention to it seem like the chat is broken when i do /xcjsia which is not a command there is no feedback to it saying its not a valid command i do not also get kicked all i can do is logout to refresh

Its seems to be ok for today, those other few days ago it was worst all i could do the other few days ago is logout
but now doing /xcjsia still has no error that the command does not exist all i could do is /main /mirror /pve /zombies /valia other commands are broken

Its seems to be ok for today, those other few days ago it was worst all i could do the other few days ago is logout
but now doing /xcjsia still has no error that the command does not exist all i could do is /main /mirror /pve /zombies /valia other commands are broken

5 Likes

They’re not broken. As I said, there is no feedback because you are not on a server. The chat says either that the Dimension has collapsed or that you were kicked. After that you have to switch to another Dimension, or you will lose connection.

5 Likes

ok

5 Likes