Different intermissions

Different intermissions
The idea is simple:
Similar to vanity, you can get diff intermission lobbies. Some ideas for how exactly can you get some:

• Build a map (get a respective one for your map)
  • Get a patreon
  • Win an event
  • Become a zmanager/event coord/zmb/other contributor
  • Buy for creds/dp/irl money/get for reaching some lvl
    Currently i cant build some for example as i am not at home (check status)

DTP usage of them will be similar to vanity: you equip one as dtp item and it works.
In game: the random one is chosen between everyone, except each non-default one also removes one default interm draw (the thing that i wish to see with voting too)

1 Like

i think diff intermission lobbies for diff maps would be cool. specifically the ones people play alot (the DP/XP ones), and the easy ones that randoms like (like cryptic castle and mystic librarby)

2 Likes

This is interesting but I don’t think it should be a DTP item since it has too many flaws! I believe every map should have the option to customize their lobbies instead.

3 Likes

For example?..

4 Likes

Intermission lobbies would have multiple people! Between two different players with 2 different lobby vanity items equipped, which one among the 2 would actually be applied? another question is: in the case there is only one person with the vanity equipped, does that decide everyone else’s intermission lobby? Assuming it does, there is no guarantee that the other players will be happy about it! I also think in general it’s just gonna cause a bunch of complications.

3 Likes

did you not even read… Its random

Its just intermission, nothing too crazy

3 Likes

who would make this?

3 Likes

You can make the contest (i have upcoming submissions about these) and make people to build in build dimension so you can easily copypaste them. Rewards can be creds, dp or contributor intermission lobby
Except you make intermission that accords to your map yourself

3 Likes