DG-IG stats super confusing

Alright. I have looked everywhere on the website. I’ve looked in game. Nothing makes sense.

Xp, DP, Credits. All of that. I read through the support forums. None of it makes sense. I took this snippet below from one of the forum pages. I have never seen any NPC with anything outside of normal gameplay. People tell me I can purchase things like the ability to teleport, and use certain other items that you normally can’t use in survival. But where?
Under the trading system. I have 3 options.
Inventory, Suggest, and Help

None of which have anything to do with DP, or anything.

Each item in the Trading System has a ‘Base Value’, of which all NPC shops will base their prices off of.

Where do I find these things to purchase?

3 Likes

Login to the website with your in-game account username and your password you used for /register. Once you’ve done that, the shop should be one of the tabs like Inventory or Suggest.

2 Likes

It’s 100% not there.

3 Likes

And I am crew and own the game on steam.

3 Likes

This is likely a bug. The Shop should always be there.

2 Likes

This is outdated; you can’t sell items to shops. They still sell things to you, but for thousands of DP. Most items are obtained by people through level-obtained crates ro voting crates. There are no “NPCs”, unless you mean just the shop window itself.

2 Likes

Has to be some kind of bug. I’ve been on the server for years and I have never seen the shop. xD

Edit: That’s why I’ve never farmed any xp or anything. There’s not point if there’s nothing. xD

2 Likes

You can still level up through XP and buy upgrades to your inventory using DP.

2 Likes

Where can I do that? There’s no shop for me.

3 Likes

This is unlocked once you reach a certain level, I forget but somewhere under 20.

3 Likes

Hmmm. Weird. I guess I’ll try.

4 Likes

Bruh, my account doesn’t even work, and I still do xp and dp and all of that shit.

4 Likes

Yeah the DG stats always felt tooo over-complicated. Just remove DP multipliers and DP so doing something like killing Donk Feshron gives you a set amount of XP.

3 Likes

I think you need to be of a certain level to access the shop.

3 Likes

The point of the DTP is to grant you access to in-game features (including commands) and to provide in-game cosmetic customization.

I can understand why you think the DTP is pointless. I’ve stopped caring about the DTP a while ago.

3 Likes

Really? I was able to access it at level 0.

2 Likes

Yeah, I’m pretty sure you need to pass a certain level threshold to access it. And personally, I’ve never really found much use for the shop – even at a lower level.

4 Likes

Me neither. I once bought a /buff for 150 DP, but everything else is ridiculously expensive.

3 Likes

iirc you need to be at least level 5 or 10 to see trading and shop

4 Likes

That’s weird, I could always see Shop. I was level 1 and never gained any decent amount of DP so it was basically useless to me though

3 Likes