[Denied] WubbidyWubz(Mage)'s Re-Applying for helper

[Q1] What is your in-game name? WubbidyWubz(Mage)

[Q2] How often are you on the server? Whenever I can (Almost every day)

[Q3] Why do you want to be a Helper? [b]Because I find helping fun and it is a step closer to that one epic rank! MODERATOR!!! Also Helper’s are cool[/b[

[Q4] Will you prioritize helping others and answering questions over other things? [b]Yes I will because I dont want to lose my rank and also I want to be a nicer person and Help all the people!!!

[Q5] Do you think you have sufficient knowledge to answer many questions that are put to you? Of course I do!! Thanks to HERO and all the other terraria youtube helpers I can answer anything that comes my way

[Q6] Tell us about you? [b] Im 9 I like DBZ,Pokemon,BoB,Rofle,Terry(Terrance),eating,sleeping,Being funny and of course Terraria
[b]Thanks for reading and make sure you give me that big… +1 YAY!!!1

1 Like

yea wubz you deserve a +1 your always helping people 1 second ahead of me and you really nice and fun to play with, so yea good luck. :smiley:

But you could add a little more to each of your questions.

1 Like

Your application was denied 28th July. You cannot re-apply until 7 days after which is the 4th of August. The application does not meet the format requirements either and looks a mess.

1 Like

BoB said i could re apply

1 Like

You can after the 7 days interval of a denied application.

1 Like

I agree with Rofle; your application is messy, it does not meet the format requirements and you still have to wait two days. When I was previously on the server at the same time as you I didn’t see you help much. You need to fix the format, proofread this and correct your errors and then maybe add a little more. I know I am not that active on the server so I wouldn’t really know if you help now or not. Nevertheless, good luck with your application.

1 Like

I think Wubz truly dezerves this. i think its awesome how he is so determined to help. (im Roloku btw)

1 Like

Wubz and application says a lot about a person, I would like you to think about how you application might represent you, think about it. Would you want this to represent you and how much you care to get the Helper position? An application is supposed to be well thought out, revised, and it shows your level of maturity and determination. Is your app showing this? Think about this.

Is all you care about getting helper, getting closer to mod? Also, this is one of the longest and most important questions in your application, I can type a normal reply bigger than that. Please if you really care about helper, revise this, make it longer, show you care.

1 Like