[Denied] Wilton's Helper Application 2

[Q1]What is your in-game name?
My name is Wilton, I had no idea’s what to name myself so I just use my real name xD

[Q2] What How often are you on the server? (Include timezones and exact times only; no generalisations)
I am on 3:00 to 7:30. I live in California, but I leave school at 2:35 but I have to pick up my brother and sister and I have homework but very little and I am the smallest in my family so I have the most time to play :slight_smile:

[Q3]Why do you want to be a Helper?
I want to become a helper because I like to be helpful and I want to help others if they don’t know what to do and I also want to help other helpers to if they are like all exhausted of helping others so then I can help them to help others. I also will not stop answering other people’s questions. I can play very long so then I can help others until night time.

[Q4] Will you prioritize helping others and answering questions over other things?
Yes, I can help anyone with anything (pve,pvp,where items are,questions,but I can’t do zombies)

[Q5] Do you think you have sufficient knowledge to answer many questions that are put to you?
I know Dark Gaming very well and I have my own crew and I can also help others finding their own too and registering,items,loadouts, and dimensions.I don’t know about the sections in the main dimension but I will try to practice and memorize all of them. And I know more than I know less about Terraria or Dark Gaming.

[Q6] Tell us about you?
I am a 9 year old boy, I live in America, California and I am not sure if I am mature like other people say, (i’m not) I’m a not so popular or famous in Dark Gaming. I have been on Dark Gaming for more than 1 week and a month, Terraria is my most favorite game and Dark Gaming is my favorite server, and I like to play with my friends sometimes but not always on Dark Gaming. I really like violence like guns and weapons and other stuff but what I want the most is being a helper helping other people :D.

2 Likes

Ok, good application length, but u need to tell a little more about yourself, like interests. Also, you need to know Dark-Gaming through and through before doing this. I won’t give or take away points, but I will say good luck.

2 Likes

“I really like violence like guns and weapons” hawly shiat, Wilton, at 9 years old…Anyway, Chaos is right, tell us more about you.

2 Likes

But make sure you dont write an autobiography, staff dun hef tiam for dat. :>

2 Likes

He told as much as is really needed, in my opinion.
Good solid amount of information, not a bad app at all.

2 Likes

thanks avery and boozah :smiley:

2 Likes

Hmm? Wilton? For helper?
Eh, nothing new.
You seem like you’d fit the helper role.
Just try to help out a bit role.
Good luck! +1

2 Likes

thanks a lot Unikram. Wow it feels real nice to have my first +1 :slight_smile:

2 Likes

+1 I see you helping out a bit but you still need to memorize the chest areas. Well Done!

2 Likes

Thank you so much Razor! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Wilton, good luck, you are helping, but i haven’t seen you in a while, this school ;-; +1

2 Likes

Thanks a lot Vic!! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Man I’m surprised I actually got this far on my helper app, but I think this is the end for my dream.

2 Likes

Mate, it doesn’t say [Denied] yet.

2 Likes

But, but, but I don’t know if I’ll even make a good helper. D:

And besides, I have a horrible memory and I can’t memorize the chest sections.

2 Likes

I hope you make it Wilton good luck :smiley:

2 Likes

Thanks AwesomeMan.

2 Likes

Then don’t answer the questions about chests, you are not supposed to respond at questions 24/24.

2 Likes

Well, memorizing the chests are a big part of becoming a helper and helping other people.

And that will make me the worst of all helpers ever!:frowning:

2 Likes

Well…you don’t really need a good mind to memorize all the sections. If someone’s asking for boss summons, you tell him that it is in the green armory section, it is where chests are surrounded by green blocks, to not be confused with lime armory section, which is to the left of it.

2 Likes