[Denied] The Icy Warrior's Helper Application

[Q1] What is your In-game name?
My In-game name is The Icy Warrior

[Q2] How Often are you on the server?
I’m usually on Terraria for about 5 hours on the weekend, but I’m getting a lot of homework so it’ll be about 3-4 hours each weekday.

[Q3] Why do you want to be a Helper?
I would like to be a Helper because I get why they need to ask questions. I’m also an old Terrarian so I grew up using the wiki so I know a lot about this game. I want to be a Helper so I can help resolve problems better. I would be a good Helper because I am very calm and nice. I notice how much they need a helper’s help and I want to help in the best way possible. Helping means a lot to me because I used to be ignored ad really needed help so know I want to be the one to help now!

[Q4] Will you prioritize helping others and answering questions over other things?
I will help others and answer questions over other things because I have much knowledge about the game and since I don’t have very much to do anymore except chat I will be looking at the chat, catching the questions and answering them. I am able to answer (most) questions. If I do not know the answer to a question I will look it up and answer it the next time I get the question.

[Q5] Do you think you have sufficient knowledge to answer many questions that are put to you?
I think I have enough knowledge about this game to answer almost all of the questions they ask me. I know a lot about items and the TShock commands from being a high rank of staff on another server. I know much about this server and where is where and I can show examples if they are needed. I know just about everything you can learn about vanilla Terraria.

[Q6] Tell us about you?
My name Is Andrew. I am 13 years old and a jolly good friend to have about. I live in the suburbs so I spend a lot of time inside on the computer if I’m not in school so I will be online for a while each and every day. I am very nice and calm. I like learning and fast at it so any new TShock commands I get on the server I will learn how to use quickly.

1 Like

Hey Icy Warrior.
Please bold the Q’s, with [b"] and [/b"] at the end. (without "s)
and add abit more to Q5 (about 2 rows) and Q3.
Good luck!

1 Like

I still don’t get how to bold I need and example.

1 Like

megusta
put “[b”]" and then “[”/b]" (take out the "'s)

1 Like

do

1 Like

bold test

I DID IT!!!

1 Like

+1 from me! Icy is nice and helps all the time. He is also fairly active. I believe he deserves this.

1 Like

Thanks Seraph

1 Like

Np, glad to help :D.

1 Like

Hello icy, just thought you might want to know that on Q3 the 2nd last line, you spelled and wrong. Also on Q4 you said “because I have much knowledge”, knowledge you do? Fix that as well please. Furthermore, on Q5 you typed “I know much about this server and where is where and I can show examples of needed” you might want to work on your grammar, just a little bit. Fix these and you may have my support as I have seen you online a good amount.

1 Like

Well, since sandwich only pointed out spelling and grammar mistakes (as far as I can see) and I myself don’t see much wrong, I’d find it a good idea to +1. You’re a good person and seeing you help fellow newbies helps make a good image of this server. Keep going!

1 Like

i kind of stink at grammar and spelling

1 Like

+1 This bruh deserves it. I pretty much always see Icy on the server and hes always helping when he can! :slight_smile:

1 Like

BUMP?

I’m not sure if this was forgotten.

So I bumped it!

1 Like

You have stated and layed out the format of the application very well and focused on some specific/important details. Your Grammar and spelling is very good apart from 1 Typo and a missing letter! Other than that you have focused well on all of the questions and i believe that this application will be successful. Good Luck!

1 Like

This application has acquired the necessary three +1’s, and will be placed under Pending. You are now entering the testing period, good luck.

1 Like

ok no testing yet
Thanks!

1 Like

Thanks

1 Like

You have failed your first test with a 3.5/10.

1 Like

dang :frowning:
I never even entered the testing phase. lol

1 Like