[Denied] Terrance's Application for Helper.

[Q1] What is your in-game name?
Terrance

[Q2] How often are you on the server? (Include timezones and exact times only; no generalisations)
I am on nearly everyday, EST 3:00 PM - 9-10 PM

[Q3] Why do you want to be a Helper?
I want to aid people on the server and help them get where they’re going, and to make sure that everyone’s happy and getting what they need. I think that we’re running low on Helpers, and we may need a few more, and that’s where I come in. I will make sure that they get everything they need to get out into the Terraria world and have fun.

[Q4] Will you prioritize helping others and answering questions over other things?
Yes, I will put down what I am doing immediately and help a person in need. The happiness of others is more important than my own. I should know better as being a Helper in my past experience and being demoted has desired me to push further to aid people.

[Q5] Do you think you have sufficient knowledge to answer many questions that are put to you?
Yes, I have most knowledge of Terraria and I have the ability to help the person the most as possible, and i can be relied on for answering a question, because I actually have been studying on the Terraria wiki for about 1-2 months and I have sufficient knowledge to answer.

[Q6] Tell us about you?
My real name is Terrance Malik Williams, and I am a 15 year old Sophomore at First Colonial High School. I have a passion for gaming and knowledge about religion, and I am trying to keep up with my life as much as possible. Also, my favorite colors are green and blue.

1 Like

Wow nice, 1+

1 Like

Thanks for the support, I really appreciate it.

1 Like

Hi Terrance,
you got some stuff to work on the server-
“Bolding” the questions and to add some to the A4 and 5.
Good luck!

1 Like

There.

1 Like

Another Helper Application Terrance? :open_mouth:

1 Like

Yes, I’ve been demoted. I am not certain WHY I have been demoted, but I when I came back, I was a Crew. I’ll still be on the server, but due to the irritation, I’m going to be on top alert for rule breaking.

1 Like

You were demoted because you weren’t doing your job, you were watched for several days.

1 Like

My bad, forgot to lock it and also forgot about it (TONS of tests in school).
Terrance didn’t reach the certain amount of support, therefore the
application is now locked and denied.
You may open a new one in 3 days (due to my mistake).

1 Like