[Denied] Survival's Helper App.

[Q1] What is your in-game name?[/b]
SurvivalPerson1.2

[Q2] How often are you on the server? (Include timezones and exact times only; no generalisations)
Around 15 minutes to 3-4 hours as long as i have my school done. (United States georgia time.)
[Q3] Why do you want to be a Helper?
Whenever i join the server and i see that there are no staff members or helpers on i have a feeling
that someone in the server needs help and when i’m helper (Maybe) and i join and see that
person looking for help i can help him.

[Q4] Will you prioritize helping others and answering questions over other things?
When i’m able to be on the server. Yes.

[Q5] Do you think you have sufficient knowledge to answer many questions that are put to you?
You bet! I’ll be able to awnser all of the questions that people ask me! Such as, Basics of terraria, What’s the best weapons and armor in the game (As of 1.2), What are the best potions to use, What are the best weapons to use on bosses, what you should build before facing a boss, And the list goes on and on and on.

[Q6] Tell us about you?
I don’t have that much to say about me other than that my real name is Aleck and i’m 13 years old and i’m on the computer all the time. (From the morning to Night.)

1 Like

Hey mario,
please bold the questions [b’] megusta ["/b] (without the " )-> megusta
and also explain more on the following questions : Q3, Q4, Q5.
Good luck!

1 Like

Will do!

1 Like

I also noticed that you need to place a space between your questions and answers. Other than that just add a bit to all the questions and good luck.

Or an empty line if you prefer

1 Like

It isn’t must be done however.

1 Like

Yes it isn’t necessary, I just feel that it makes it look far more formal and neat. Like you put a strong amount of effort into it.

1 Like

This application has been up for seven days and has failed to accumulate three +1’s. Therefore, the application is denied. You may make a new one in one week.

1 Like