[Denied] SlimSlimy's helper application

[Q1] My in game name is SlimSlimy.
[Q2] I play often on the server but school is in the way too.
[Q3] I want to be a helper because I adore helping people with finding things and other stuff. I often see people who need help and I try to help them as much as I can, such as the people who need items, need help to register, to log in, and various other things.
[Q4] Of course I will because as a helper I need to do that and I love helping as I said solving problems and letting people know the rules and stuff.
[Q5] I think so… but I use terraria wiki often to to do some research but I think I know enough for helper, and I have alot of contacts on phase too and stuff. [
Q6] I am 17 year old girl, named rose. I live in the Netherlands. If you want to ask me something, send me a message on the forums. I don’t have skype, though I believe I’ve told enough

and I don’t know anything else.

1 Like

You REALLY need to work on grammar, spelling, and detail. You could use a bit more info in most of the questions as well. Even if English isn’t your first language, you can at least capitalize your “I”'s. Work on grammar, spelling, and such, and show your face a bit more around and I’ll be willing to show my support. Good luck~

1 Like

thnx for ur feed back im very new soo im not that much online too but i am really bad at english even at school but ill work on it

1 Like