[Denied] Slimessa Ban Appeal

[Q2]: Didn’t Broke the Rules Knowingly
[Q3]: My Ban Wasn’t Fair Because I Just Found some “Random” Items near Survival Gamemode Spawn, a bit on the Left. And then obtained some potions from slimes (5 Wormhole, 1 Recall)
[Q4]: Didn’t knew that items couldn’t be dropped, and grabbed them (so i didn’t break the rules willingly) and even in case they were on the ground from result of an hacker, then you should just clean my inventory

1 Like

I was online and actively tracking your inventory. The potions were not originally in your inventory, but were individually dragged into your inventory. You were not near any form of storage at the time, nor did EmanueleGM appear to have them.
Your claim to have picked them up at spawn is very unlikely. Default players cannot throw out items to prevent cheaters from giving them out. You also imply that a cheater was on at the time, and somehow managed to evade my perception when I was staying around spawn and checking the player list. I checked upon your claim. I looked at every player that joined since you first joined survival (with an empty inventory). I couldn’t find any cheaters, and the only player that joined able to toss out items was Legolas#1, who is a regular on this server, who does not appear to be cheating.
The green horseshoe balloon add further doubt, as it conveniently fits into your player theme of a green slime.
Did you pick up those items, or did you use hacks? Doubting the prior rather heavily.

1 Like

If you unban me i’m gonna play Zombies Gamemode and not gonna play survival more.
I was looking at what it looked like, but if just joining that caused me to get banned then i prefer to just dont join in survival and continue playing zombies.
Also i don’t know how i could hack in terraria (more than ingame items dupe, the one with item frames.)

1 Like

[quote=Slimessa]If you unban me i’m gonna play Zombies Gamemode and not gonna play survival more.
I was looking at what it looked like, but if just joining that caused me to get banned then i prefer to just dont join in survival and continue playing zombies. [/quote] Exclusive playing of zombies doesn’t mean much for an appeal.
Joining is not what got you banned. You had items nigh likely to obtain, including a hardmode item. I checked many other players and could not attribute anyone to have thrown out hacked items. Items can only be thrown by players with crew perks (https://t.dark-gaming.com/crew) and I checked those that joined. Players without crew will have all thrown out items instantaneously deleted by the server. Possession of impossible items, which is due to exploits or cheaters using modified clients is against the rules, and this is what got you banned.

This does not matter. Anyone could easily search up a guide on how to unless they have mental deficiencies.

I find it very important for players found using cheats to admit they have so they can be held to their word not to in their appeals. I find your claim to be a lie given:
The ONLY players able of throwing out items are those with crew. I can easily check who does and does not have crew. I have checked all players that were on at the time and those that joined afterwards for cheating, and none were found. And I was online survival at the time, so any hacker would require to be invisible from /who as I check every player on that list.
You were not in original possession of the potions. While below spawn, not nearby any form of storage, you move 1 recall potion and 5 wormhole potions into your inventory. Not picked up or given to you by emanuel, who isn’t crew either. Very funny how I mentioned how the potions were the trigger to your ban to your friend emanuel, and in your appeal you exclusively labeled those: [quote=Slimessa] My Ban Wasn’t Fair Because I Just Found some “Random” Items near Survival Gamemode Spawn, a bit on the Left. And then obtained some potions from slimes (5 Wormhole, 1 Recall) [/quote]

All items cheated were crafted items as in the image below:
This includes the potions that you clicked from somewhere, which appears to be from crafting and only possible with craft any item hacks. All furnishings are crafted. Mana stars for your 200 mana are crafted. Life crystals aren’t crafted, and you are at 100hp. Your sole accessory and endless quiver are crafted.

This, and the fact you were building your house at the time you were in possession of these items tells me they are intentionally created for your benefit.
Appeal Denied.

1 Like