[Denied] SKT_Faker's ban appeal

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason
dark-gaming.com/ban/4869

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
no, i am lag in this server i useing weopen’s time awalys quite the server go back to hobby,and i join the server
[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
no, i am in china play this game very lag, he said me iteam cheating, i don’t doing anyhing about cheating。

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
beacus i don’t iteam cheat , i am in china play this game very lag,i don’t use cheating,ms very high, so i awalys quite game, i use weopen’s time i can move i can’t see anyone move, i awalys have this Question some time just like 364ms and 700ms,and i have good friend i need play with him plz :sob:

2 Likes

Yo, dont wanna decrease your chances for being unbanned, but when i was in survival, you were swearing and chatting in pretty good english

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

I banned you for abusing exploits (“glitches” or “bugs”) to cheat in items because in your inventory you had multiple items that were impossible to obtain (“get” or “to have”). I saw you were repeatedly entering and leaving survival within several second intervals, which is part of an exploit to cheat in items. While you may have high ping, that doesn’t explain why you would enter survival then go to rift/hub within 10 seconds after joining, multiple times (the same behavior as someone using an item cheating exploit). If you had ping high enough to disconnect you from the server, would it not take more than 10 seconds to notice that you were disconnected and then to rejoin, then go to survival?

2 Likes