[Denied] Seraph's Helper Application

[Q1] : What is my in-game name?
My in-game name is Seraph. I don’t have any extra alternate characters that I play on.

[Q2] : How often are you on the server?
I am usually on the server around 3:30 on weekdays. On the weekends, I am on basically around the clock unless I have to go somewhere, or have some homework to do.

[Q3] : Why do I want to be a Helper?
I want to be a Helper because my life is pretty boring. I want to feel like I have earned something that is actually worth something. I have a few friends at school, but I want to find people with similar interests (not saying that my friends don’t have similar interests). I’m not very talented, so I want to feel that I have proven something to myself that I feel proud of.

[Q4] : Will I prioritize helping others and answering questions over other things?
Of course I will help people if they require it. I am a fairly helpful person with a cool head. I also feel that I have a good sense of humor.

[Q5] : Do I think I have sufficient knowledge to answer many questions that are put to me?
I feel that I have a fairly good amount of knowledge about Terraria. I have over 600 hours logged on Terraria. Plus there is always the wiki.

[Q6] : Tell us about me?
I live in Illinois. My name is Kyle. I go to EPCHS (East Peoria Community High School) and just started as a freshman. I am always striving to learn more about everything . I like to have intelligent conversations with whoever wants to listen. I always like to meet new people and make a friendly relationship with said person.

Hello Seraph and I guess it’s also a welcome back?
Back on topic, you just need to add more about Q4, Q5 and if you want, also abit but not much about Q3.
Good luck!

Topic is now locked, the player didn’t reach the needed support.
This application is now denied.