[Denied] Seraph's Helper Application

[Q1] : What is my in-game name?
My in-game name is Seraph. I don’t have any extra alternate characters that I play on.

[Q2] : How often are you on the server?
I am usually on the server around 3:30 on weekdays. On the weekends, I am on basically around the clock unless I have to go somewhere, or have some homework to do.

[Q3] : Why do I want to be a Helper?
I want to be a Helper because my life is pretty boring. I want to feel like I have earned something that is actually worth something. I have a few friends at school, but I want to find people with similar interests (not saying that my friends don’t have similar interests). I’m not very talented, so I want to feel that I have proven something to myself that I feel proud of.

[Q4] : Will I prioritize helping others and answering questions over other things?
Of course I will help people if they require it. I am a fairly helpful person with a cool head. I also feel that I have a good sense of humor.

[Q5] : Do I think I have sufficient knowledge to answer many questions that are put to me?
I feel that I have a fairly good amount of knowledge about Terraria. I have over 600 hours logged on Terraria. Plus there is always the wiki.

[Q6] : Tell us about me?
I live in Illinois. My name is Kyle. I go to EPCHS (East Peoria Community High School) and just started as a freshman. I am always striving to learn more about everything . I like to have intelligent conversations with whoever wants to listen. I always like to meet new people and make a friendly relationship with said person.

1 Like

Hello Seraph and I guess it’s also a welcome back?
Back on topic, you just need to add more about Q4, Q5 and if you want, also abit but not much about Q3.
Good luck!

1 Like

Topic is now locked, the player didn’t reach the needed support.
This application is now denied.

1 Like