[Denied] Razorvenom's Helper Application

[Q1] What is your in-game name?

My in-game name is Razorvenom48, though I usually play GM with CobaltVapour or UltimateVenom

[Q2] How often are you on the server? (Include time zones and exact times only; no generalisations)

As soon as I wake up, around 6:30 to 9:00 am, then pretty much until I sleep after school, 4:30 to 9pm

[Q3] Why do you want to be a Helper?

I want to be a helper because I remember those times when I joined new Terraria servers and asked for help so many times, but then I left the
server as there was no one to help me. I want to keep DG’s community growing and have more people stay here, even if they are someone who popped in to grab a few free items, or who aim to be a loyal member to the server, I want to make them enjoy and their stay.

[Q4] Will you prioritize helping others and answering questions over other things?

Absolutely. I love helping people, and I am pretty good at answering questions. I like to stay on topic, and I am even prepared to not leave spawn to show people where things are, and give them a certain item if they can’t access the chests because of a glitch. I am also prepared to talk with them and show them all there is to know about this marvellous server. Also, I don’t have any real-life friends, so it will be amazing to meet new people.

[Q5] Do you think you have sufficient knowledge to answer many questions that are put to you?

Yes, I have been on DG over a year and have been playing Terraria for 3 years now. I know pretty much all the item names in the game, have been on DTP for 9 months now, and know pretty much all the cmd’s and I can navigate around spawn really easily.

[Q6] Tell us about you?

My real-life name is Said Cinar, but my siblings call me “Theodore”. I am into games like Terraria and Astrophysiolology. I usually wake up around 2am to go stargazing for 20 minutes, and I live in Sheffield, UK. I live with my mum and 2 sisters, though my dad works abroad.

1 Like

I think you need to flesh out [Q6] a bit more, but other than that, excellent app!
+1

1 Like

You are missing your time zone, this should be your time zone “Greenwich Mean Time Zone
UTC+00:00”. Other than that +1!

1 Like

My time zone is GMT+0

1 Like

I would definitely say you need to get your name around a bit more, since I honestly haven’t heard of you almost at all, but I’ve spent the past few days not really doing much, so I wouldn’t know too much. It’d still be nice to let your name get around a bit more though. Overall, the app isn’t bad. It’s rather short, but it works for the most part.
Once I see you around a bit I’ll judge whether or not I give you my +1

1 Like

I agree with blanc, think you should try to help a bit more since i don’t see you helping too much

1 Like

I will do whatever I can to prove myself and Help more people

1 Like

Ok I just got home from school so I checked Phase you wanna know what I saw?

I’m sorry but I do not want people like this being Staff on the server. Act more responsibly.
Think before you do.

2 Likes

I can’t deny that the application is fantastic. You answered every question well, and you are active most of the time. On top of that, you’re pretty nice(even though you act like a creep to me -.-). +1

2 Likes

Knight, (And all of SR) I am sorry about that. I thought it was ok as GoldenRound had done it and meant it as a joke. I just thought people would find it funny. I’ll act more responsibly next time.

1 Like

No, a couple of weeks ago, I accidentely fell asleep on my “=” ;s

1 Like

Then that was a very stupid and childish thing for me to do. I apologise.

1 Like

Guys thank you so much for the +1’s Hopefully my application gets accepted soon and I get to become a helper and help people <3

Sorry that +1’s fail xD

1 Like

Getting helper isn’t just getting votes. Once you get the votes you then have to get through the testing phase where the staff and others will watch you while you’re online, and depending on how you do during that phase, you will be accepted/denied

1 Like

I know. I hope testing phase comes soon c:

1 Like

I know that I am now probably not legible for Helper, and it has been 2 months. As I am not legible, is this gonna be denied?

1 Like