[Denied] PVPist for Helper!

Q1-In- Game Name- PVPist (Most of you guys should know me!)

Q2-Server Activity- In terms of how active I am, I try to be on ALL the time but School tends to take that. Also, Dark Gaming is pretty much the server I go on, so if you see me on Terraria, I’m PROBABLY on the server

Q3-Why Do I apply?- I want to apply to help people know about our server, what things we can do, answer peoples’ questions, and also, how to maximize FUN! I also want to teach others how to be a good helper if they’re applying.

Q4-Will I prioritize Helping?-Of Course! I hate the fact that people might not know something and that they don’t get answers, plus I love to make people happy, so helping will help me achieve that!

Q5-Do I have knowledge about things?-Most of the time, yes! I know almost ALL the rules of the server(That I know of), In fact, without this knowledge, I probably won’t even know about this site. Somethings I might not know, but life is a learning curb and people should know more about stuff! I really want to be Helper so I can learn MORE about helping!

Q6-Me?- Well, I LOVE Comedy, I use Steam ALOT and I like to meet new people and try new things! Terraria is among one of my Top Addictive/Fun games. My Favorite colors are Green, Purple and Blue. I live in the Seattle area and its great! (Besides rain EVERYDAY, but you get used to it). I love to have a friendly environment, and HATE, absolutely HATE people that argue.

Feel free to give some feedback (Even if it’s negative)
Over and out
-PVPist

1 Like

Good application! It’s long and very well put together! +1!

1 Like

good job I think you would make a fine helper +1

1 Like

Thanks guys!

1 Like

I was wrong when I said you needed some more on your answers. Nice job, and you deserve this. +1

1 Like

Application could use a little bit more, but I’ve seen you in action and know you are a spectacular helper as it is. +1

1 Like

I would recommend having more in your application as well. But I do think you deserve this +1

1 Like

I +1; but there enough that I do not need to.

1 Like

+1 I say he’d be a good helper and he’s nice on the server… Helped me help people :smiley: +1

1 Like

Good application +1 ; I would add a couple words.

1 Like

Thanks for Feedback Guys!

1 Like

Gonna bump this too.

1 Like

Forwarding to testing phase.

1 Like

This app was denied because of the applicant’s inactivity on the server.

1 Like