[Denied] My helper application

in the dark gaming server my in game id is ManiBot

i always come online mostly on the weekends on the weekdays i con on at 3-6pm 7-8pm

i want to be a helper because when i was a guest nobody helped me and now i want to help people becuse i know how people feel

i am 12 years old an my Favorite game is terraria and i am a pc gamer i play terraria on box that is how i found terraria i loved it ever since i dont like going out side i am a indoor person my imagination is wide please let me be helper thanx

2 Likes

Requirements
You must:

• Have good spelling and grammar (to an extent)
    (Aka Spelling checked)

-1 Reason Above

2 Likes

This app lacks writing and it seems like you don’t even have the consideration to actually capitalize and spell things right. You just don’t seem like you care about getting this position. Sorry for being negative but… -1

2 Likes

-1 because you lied. you are not a pc gamer, because you have a favorite game. everyone official video gamer
(like me) knows that you can’t have a favorite game. there can be a tie between 2, but not a favorite. also bad spelling

2 Likes

-1 not right format (you need to copy the format then enter your information)

2 Likes

Angel I’m not sure that he saying he has a favorite game is a good example for why not to +1.

2 Likes

plus he’s a new member another requirement not met

2 Likes

Lacks grammar terrible spelling and short sorry but -1

2 Likes

Bad grammar, no spell checking, wrong format, -1

2 Likes

This Application has been Denied. There is literally no professionalism represented in this application.

This thread is now closed.

2 Likes