[Denied] Moderator App

What position are you aiming for?
Preferably Moderator, though, I would take a lower ranked position if offered.

Age?

Maturity Level
6.5/10: I love the common jokes, I have fun with what I do, I curse, and do a lot of stupid things, though I am serious when the matter requires me to do so.

Why should we except you?
I love the terraria community, even though it is harsh at times and I am harsh at it sometimes, but I still enjoy helping it. I like building creations for the good of the community and for my own enjoyment. I don’t rage, if I were to leave, I would say my goodbyes and demote myself, not blow the server up first, and I see myself as a good member of your team.

1 Like

too short i can’t give you a point you can edit it

1 Like

-1 follow the format and try again,you have to be crew toohttps://dark-gaming.com/thread/format-application-for-helper.2

start with helper

1 Like

crew first. u r not even crew so you cannot be helper/admin/mod. go to DTP and become crew. wait a week and make a helper app. that’s how it works around here.

oh yea. [b]-1[/b]

1 Like

You will need to become a crew member (Follow forum instructions) in order to apply for any higher rank. I would assume from the “member” status that you are relatively new to the server. Get some experience and know the community, then consider applying for Helper.

Currently, you are under-experienced.

-Silver.

1 Like

Ghost is right. If you were crew (and had been here for the right amount of time), this would still not get accepted because more than half of the questions are not answered.

1 Like