[Denied] Mai Helper Application.

Hello everyone,

[Q1] What is your in-game name?
Mai. My in-game name is Mai.

[Q2] How often are you on the server? (Include timezones and exact times only; no generalisations)
I’m on everyday, beetween 15:00 - 22:30. The timezone is EET, UTC/GMT +2 hours. In weekends, I can be on from 8:30 to 22:30, but 4-5 hours. it depends.

[Q3] Why do you want to be a Helper?
This is a very important question for me.
I like all things to be simmetrical, to be clear like a cristal, to be normal.I love this sensation, all things be clear.
There’s some players don’t respect the rules, they break this rules, and without rules, this server is going to be cracked and destroyed, and we love this server.
I think this server needs people.I think I can do this work, I think I can be a great Helper and together, I think we can make a great job.
I want to be a Helper because I want to collect experience.

[Q4] Will you prioritize helping others and answering questions over other things?
Of course ! I can do this.I can help others to obtain something they like or want when they will ask me.Others is more important for a Helper.The players from this server ask and ask in every moment, and someone needs to answer this questions, I can do that. So, anyone is free to ask and we are free to answer.

[Q5] Do you think you have sufficient knowledge to answer many questions that are put to you?
Yes.I know lots of things about Terraria, but I don’t know all things… I can help people, for example to go on x point or to obtain y item.So, I know some stuff and Terraria mechanics.But, I think I know something about this site, because players ask about how to vote and I have explained.In conclusion, I can answer people questions.

[Q6] Tell us about you?
So… My name is Felicia Andrea, I’m Romanian, I’m 16 years old and I will 17 on Feb.I’m very crazy but I can be very serious when I need.I am very helpful and I know things about how to communicate with others.I’m learning English, and I wish I can speak English best.Sorry for grammar, but you need to understand me, no one is perfect, and I’m careful. I’m atheist, I like to play, I hate school, I like beautiful boys ! But, I dislike stupid people, or people without knowledge or people who is stressful.

So, this is my application, I wish all things is good.
Thank you for reading this!

1 Like

Its a nice application, Q4 and Q3 are good, but I think that you can put a-bit more into Q5, but there’s no
need for much addition to it. Good luck!

1 Like

[quote=Mai]But, I dislike stupid people, or people without knowledge or people who is stressful.[/quote]Hmmm, that doesn’t sound like someone who’d do great as a helper (in my opinion, at least)

1 Like

As you can see, I talked about my life in general.I think there aren’t people who’s […].
I don’t want to lie, as other people.I’m honest, and all of us hate this class of people.

Thank you !

1 Like

Q3 and Q4 could use some editing with the spelling and grammar but other than that this is a pretty good Application! :wink:

1 Like

I did it.
Thank you !

1 Like

I think you will do well in the Helper position. As a side note, “Your application is…good… but I have never seen you helping.” Live long and prosper!

1 Like

If you want helper: consider helping ;D

1 Like

If you want to see me helping, just play on our server :smiley: You can’t see my helping when you stay away.
Thank you !

1 Like

I have a Question for you… Why do you always have to re-post what others just said? They know who’s talking to who. At least, they should. In other cases, are stated that you like beautiful boys. If you’re as honest as you say, I would like to get more reasoning with this. You only like beautiful boys? You seem more interested in the negative things of something. In more cases, I do agree you should expect for positive comments towards this, but if you want to go further than helper, I would recommend studying others and other members of dark-gaming. All in all, (even though this may sound negative) you do have my +1.

Good luck

1 Like

Hi,

Because I’m interested in people reactions.I like to see what they want to say.I like to answer.

I like beautiful boys… so what?Boy likes ugly girls? No, they like beautiful girls.That’s something about me.And yeah, I only like beautiful boys.But, here on the internet I think isn’t a problem because I can’t see you or him or etc.

I don’t think so I’m negativ, just me, my mind isn’t in ruin, I’m very interested in literar things, I love reading books and for that, I’m a person with kknowledge and I should I neet to comment and talk and joke and say etc.
From your post, I think you don’t accept me, But I’m not worry.

Thank you for your interes,
Have a nice day.

[quote=Mocab]I have a Question for you… Why do you always have to re-post what others just said? They know who’s talking to who. At least, they should. In other cases, are stated that you like beautiful boys. If you’re as honest as you say, I would like to get more reasoning with this. You only like beautiful boys? You seem more interested in the negative things of something. In more cases, I do agree you should expect for positive comments towards this, but if you want to go further than helper, I would recommend studying others and other members of dark-gaming. All in all, (even though this may sound negative) you do have my +1.

Good luck[/quote]

1 Like

BUMP

1 Like

well, I know you now, your app look good, and I really have nothing other to comment than take your +1

1 Like

I’ve seen you helping so now you get my +1

1 Like

Thank you very much my friends !

1 Like

BUMP

1 Like

I’ve seen that Mai helps out a lot on the server and I think she deserves this (: +1

1 Like

Once I get on my PC I will put this topic on pending.
good luck!

1 Like

Thank you !

1 Like

Can anyone take seriously my application ?
Waiting is a great thing, but too much… isn’t good for us.
I’m not looking disperate, but sometimes I feel like I wouldn’t have done this application.

1 Like