[Denied] Lad's Helper Application

[Q1] What is your in-game name?

My character’s in-game name is Lad

[Q2] How often are you on the server? (Include timezones and exact times only; no generalisations)

I would get on to the server for as much as 5 hours a day and this includes school days and over the weekends.
Currently , I am studying overseas and my timezone would be (UTC+08:00).

[Q3] Why do you want to be a Helper?

I’ve been on the server for more than a month now. I really feel that I should be respected not just a player but also as a person. At times , upon coming on to the server I’ve realized that the server is lacking of staffs and nobody is there help. Therefore , I need t step up my game and help others. Seeing as I’m a regular in the server , I’ll try my best to help those in need.

[Q4] Will you prioritize helping others and answering questions over other things?

Like what they say , as you grow old you still learn. This being said , nobody knows everything at one stage of their lives. As for me , I’m not an expert when it comes to things that has to do with the server advancements and anything that has to do with the server development. Nevertheless , I’m pretty much an expert when it comes to Terraria . It is my passion to help others when help is needed.

[Q5] Do you think you have sufficient knowledge to answer many questions that are put to you?

Yes. I’ve been playing sandbox games since I was 10 . I’m an expert when it comes to Terraria or Minecraft. I definitely have the knowledge to answer any Terraria-related question. If anyone asks a PVP related question , I’m the guy to answer it . Having said that , I’ll try my definite best to answer any question that is being asked.

[Q6]Tell us about you?

Hi , my name is Jordan. I’m currently 15 years old. Other than playing video games during my free time , I play basketball with my school mates. I am a basketball fanatic , I’ve played basketball almost throughout my entire life. And to be even more specific , I started balling when I was 3. I’ve watched almost every NBA playoffs match and I’ve definitely earned my title as a “Basketball Fanatic”. Not to mention that I’m an excellent PVPer in Terraria.

2 Likes

Nice app! I think you would make an awesome helper :slight_smile: +1

2 Likes

On the overall seems like you wrote a good application, just work on Q5 and on some grammar mistakes.
Good luck!

2 Likes

you deserve this lad, your a great player and helper tho this server and website, I reckon you will be great XD big thumbs up

+1

2 Likes

Soo lad good luck and im gonna give you +1 coz your nc soo good luck again …

2 Likes

Lad, you’re a good player and person IMO. +1. (and you’re rich here in the forum, with 333,413 DP)

2 Likes

i amz appliing for helper pleaze

Pallaris

2 Likes

Don’t post it here, make your own topic which needs to meet the requirements.

2 Likes

Lad is gonna help! :open_mouth:

2 Likes

:o

2 Likes

bump

2 Likes

Here’s another +1, not that it’s entirely necessary as you already have four so far. I’ve seen your willingness to help out on the server with newcomers and problems that may arise and I hope that you are able to join the helper ranks. Good luck :).

2 Likes

Thank you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I have seen you help a lot on the server and you would do a great job as a Helper. +1

2 Likes

good job!!! thanks for 1000 skeltron kills

good job!!! thanks for 1000 skeltron kills

2 Likes

* BUMP *
Bumping this thread so it will be seen

2 Likes

You have 2 weeks for testing, tomorrow I will change the title as Im doing it from my phone. Good luck!

2 Likes

Bump

2 Likes

Lad had no test in the past 3 or more weeks, and wasn’t showing up for them.
Denied due to the reason stated above.

2 Likes